Windows 10: Keyboard keys are only working as shortcuts keys on the computer also in on board keyboard.

Discus and support Keyboard keys are only working as shortcuts keys on the computer also in on board keyboard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im lenovo G41-35 notebook user, and got windows 10 Pro When i enter the log in before i proceed i always refresh my pc and clear the temp files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaguarAdlaon, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Keyboard keys are only working as shortcuts keys on the computer also in on board keyboard.

im lenovo G41-35 notebook user, and got windows 10 Pro

When i enter the log in before i proceed i always refresh my pc and clear the temp files. every time i type on the keyboard they always appear the shortcut key from windows shortcut. all troubleshooting that i do is already done like. check the Update driver in Device manager, disable filter Keys disable the hotkey function in BIOS, change keyboard but same problem update the drivers inside my pc also windows update

I notice on screen keyboard the windows key is already enter and i cant press the windows key to disable it. maybe the windows key is always enable that's why cannot proceed the tack that i want to do in my pc, same when i do in another USB keyboard same notice

My problem is how to disable the keyboard windows key in my keyboard

:)

JaguarAdlaon, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Keyboard keys are only working as shortcuts keys on the computer also in on board keyboard.

Ultimate list of all Windows keyboard shortcuts with Win keys

Ultimate list of all Windows keyboard shortcuts with Win keys

Keyboard keys are only working as shortcuts keys on the computer also in on board keyboard. [​IMG]

Read more: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...oard-shortcuts

Cluster Head, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard keys are only working as shortcuts keys on the computer also in on board keyboard.

1. Keyboard keys are only working as shortcuts keys on the computer also in on board keyboard. - Similar Threads - Keyboard keys are

2. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  3. Keyboard shortcuts not working in Microsoft white board

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Keyboard shortcuts not working in Microsoft white board: I am pressing the hot keys in Microsoft white board, but they are not working.I have uninstalled and reinstalled white board , also restarted my computer , but keyboard shortcuts are not workingEven if I select eraser with Alt + X +1 , all i get is a black pen, same for pen 2...
  4. Keyboard shortcuts not working in Microsoft white board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcuts not working in Microsoft white board: I am pressing the hot keys in Microsoft white board, but they are not working.I have uninstalled and reinstalled white board , also restarted my computer , but keyboard shortcuts are not workingEven if I select eraser with Alt + X +1 , all i get is a black pen, same for pen 2...
  5. Keyboard shortcuts not working in Microsoft white board

6. keyboard only works as shortcut keys at startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard only works as shortcut keys at startup.: so when i turn on my laptop is works on the login page. but when i log on i cant type. for example the "c" key opens the teams wight thing, "d" minimizes all apps. it just acts like the win key is constantly pressed. i honestly don't know hot i get it to cat normal again....
  7. keyboard only works as shortcut keys at startup.

keyboard only works as shortcut keys at startup.: so when i turn on my laptop is works on the login page. but when i log on i cant type. for example the "c" key opens the teams wight thing, "d" minimizes all apps. it just acts like the win key is constantly pressed. i honestly don't know hot i get it to cat normal again....
  8. Keyboard and mouse only available for shortcut keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse only available for shortcut keys: This problem happens in a sudden when i was watching movie. Now i can only open any link by right click on the link and open in new tab. It goes the same to "this PC" and any other softwares on my laptop. When i double click "this PC", it pops up settings but not files where...
  9. Function Keys Working But Keyboard Shortcuts Aint.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function Keys Working But Keyboard Shortcuts Aint.: I want to make my laptop so that it can use the function keys and ALSO use Alt+f4 at the same time. Another example is f11 for fullscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/function-keys-working-but-keyboard-shortcuts-aint/bee78548-238d-4730-9b01-026d3058167b
  10. key board shortcuts is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    key board shortcuts is not working: Windows logo key + Shift + Left arrow or Right arrow Move an app or window in the desktop from one monitor to another. is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-shortcuts-is-not-working/7a2408a7-cb15-4b71-a114-449c7ebae2fb