Windows 10: Keyboard: keys d e c and number 3 only work sometimes on my laptop keyboard.

Discus and support Keyboard: keys d e c and number 3 only work sometimes on my laptop keyboard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; keys d e c and number 3 only work sometimes on my laptop keyboard. * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobStevens21, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Keyboard: keys d e c and number 3 only work sometimes on my laptop keyboard.

keys d e c and number 3 only work sometimes on my laptop keyboard.

* Moved from IE10/other

* Original title: keyboard

:)

BobStevens21, Jan 17, 2021

2. Keys 3edc will not work Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600

Hi everyone,

I have a Microsoft Wired Keyboard Keyboard 600 and the keys 3 e d and c no longer work. I have:

• cleaned the debris out of the keyboard using the vacuum cleaner
    • plugged it into my laptop to use as an external keyboard
    • updated the driver through Device Manager
    • uninstalled and reinstalled it through Device Manager
    and the keys are still not working.

The onscreen keyboard works fine but considering I am using the wired keyboard on a desktop computer, it is hardly functional for typing.

Does anyone have any further hints or tips (aside from buying a new keyboard)?

Sarah_Frances, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Crudesthi Win User
    My 3 e d c letters on my keyboard is not working.

My 3 e d c letters on my keyboard is not working, i've spent hours to find why it doesn't work. I had a malware before I factory-resetted. But now it's gone. Again someone please help me. I'm writing this on my screenkeyboard.

Note: I'm on a Lenovo Yoga 720

Crudesthi, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Keyboard: keys d e c and number 3 only work sometimes on my laptop keyboard.

Some keyboard keys stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

Has the Notebook been worked on? Do any of those keys work if holding down the Shift key? Have you used compressed air to blow out any crud that may be blocking the keys?

It's not expensive nor hard to replace the keyboard, usually can find a video or step-by-step articles on the 'net.
    Amazon shows a new keyboard:
    Amazon.com: Dell Inspiron 15 (3521 / 5521) Laptop Keyboard - YH3FC - Genuine Dell Part: Computers Accessories

Berton, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard: keys d e c and number 3 only work sometimes on my laptop keyboard.

1. Keyboard: keys d e c and number 3 only work sometimes on my laptop keyboard. - Similar Threads - Keyboard keys number

2. My shift + d,e,c is not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My shift + d,e,c is not working on my laptop: Every key is working with shift except these 3 keys please tell a way guys I don't know and I have been trying to search solutions but I wasn't able to find. Now only you guys can only help me guys please help....
  3. Sometimes my keyboard stop working only letter and number keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes my keyboard stop working only letter and number keys: I am using Asus laptop for my work, and sometimes my keyboard doesn't work. Oddly, only the letter and number keys didn't work. Other keys such as space bar, arrows, tab, Enter, etc. work normally. I always use an external keyboard, and when this problem occurs, both of my...
  4. Sometimes my keyboard stop working only letter and number keys

Sometimes my keyboard stop working only letter and number keys: I am using Asus laptop for my work, and sometimes my keyboard doesn't work. Oddly, only the letter and number keys didn't work. Other keys such as space bar, arrows, tab, Enter, etc. work normally. I always use an external keyboard, and when this problem occurs, both of my...
  5. Sometimes my keyboard stop working only letter and number keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Number keys and windows keys do not work on laptop keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number keys and windows keys do not work on laptop keyboard.: I have a Dell XPS 13 and recently the number keys and Windows keys have stopped working. But the keys around the number keys ` - = do work. My Windows keys are the only other keys not working. Any ideas on how to diagnose the problem? Thanks....
  7. Number keys and windows keys do not work on laptop keyboard.

Number keys and windows keys do not work on laptop keyboard.: I have a Dell XPS 13 and recently the number keys and Windows keys have stopped working. But the keys around the number keys ` - = do work. My Windows keys are the only other keys not working. Any ideas on how to diagnose the problem? Thanks....
  8. Number keys on keyboard are not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number keys on keyboard are not working.: All the number keys my laptop keyboard stopped working except for the 5 and 6 keys. I can not find a solution to this problem. Can someone please help me?...
  9. keyboard keys of my laptop works only sometimes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard keys of my laptop works only sometimes.: this happens in two laptops. One is HP and another is dell. sometimes, the keys won't register when you press it. It feels like it comes and goes. The most unreliable key is backspace. some times it stops working for 10 seconds and then works perfectly for a while and then...
  10. My 3 e d c letters on my keyboard is not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My 3 e d c letters on my keyboard is not working.: My 3 e d c letters on my keyboard is not working, i've spent hours to find why it doesn't work. I had a malware before I factory-resetted. But now it's gone. Again someone please help me. I'm writing this on my screenkeyboard. Note: I'm on a Lenovo Yoga 720...