Windows 10: Keyboard Keys Don't Work And Updates Issue!

Discus and support Keyboard Keys Don't Work And Updates Issue! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Dell 7577. Five of the keys on my keyboard don't work. They magically appear to work after sometime. Also the Updates is all messed up. A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cuber2113, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Keyboard Keys Don't Work And Updates Issue!

I have a Dell 7577. Five of the keys on my keyboard don't work. They magically appear to work after sometime. Also the Updates is all messed up. A Windows 10 Update comes and gets downloaded but when it comes to installation, it goes to like 45% and then goes to 0% and over and over again. I tried doing some things like updating drivers. But they didn't work.I tried booting into 'Safe mode' and check the keys, it didn't work too.

submitted by /u/Cuber2113
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cuber2113, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Keyboard Keys Don't Work And Updates Issue!

Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard Keys Don't Work And Updates Issue!

1. Keyboard Keys Don't Work And Updates Issue! - Similar Threads - Keyboard Keys Don't

2. My keyboard Keys don't work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard Keys don't work!: I have a Rog Strix gaming laptop, I've only noticed this problem consisting recently starting 3 days ago. I'm having trouble with seeing if the problem resides with my laptop keyboard or the os. The Key I have trouble using s, w, x, z, as well as my esc button. and probably...
  3. My keyboard Keys don't work!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard Keys don't work!: I have a Rog Strix gaming laptop, I've only noticed this problem consisting recently starting 3 days ago. I'm having trouble with seeing if the problem resides with my laptop keyboard or the os. The Key I have trouble using s, w, x, z, as well as my esc button. and probably...
  4. Some keys don't work on built-in keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys don't work on built-in keyboard: Hello there!I am facing an issue since I installed Linux Ubuntu also called Ubuntu Desktop beside Windows, especially Windows 11, this issue just happened immediately after installing Ubuntu along with Windows 11 Windows was pre-installed with the laptop, I had Windows and I...
  5. Some keys don't work on built-in keyboard

Some keys don't work on built-in keyboard: Hello there!I am facing an issue since I installed Linux Ubuntu also called Ubuntu Desktop beside Windows, especially Windows 11, this issue just happened immediately after installing Ubuntu along with Windows 11 Windows was pre-installed with the laptop, I had Windows and I...
  6. Some keyboard keys don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keyboard keys don't work: Hi again!I needed to create a new account since I couldn't manage to login with the previous one.Anyhow.My laptop is a Lenovo 330-15ARR. It's some time that the following problem happens:These keys don't work all the time: 4 5 R T F G V B. Others are fine.When they don't work...
  7. Some keyboard keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keyboard keys don't work: Hi again!I needed to create a new account since I couldn't manage to login with the previous one.Anyhow.My laptop is a Lenovo 330-15ARR. It's some time that the following problem happens:These keys don't work all the time: 4 5 R T F G V B. Others are fine.When they don't work...
  8. Some keyboard keys don't work

9. Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work.: All of a sudden, the volume control keys on my Microsoft 4000 keyboard won't work. I just installed the Audacity audio editing program on my computer, and I wonder if something I did with that disabled the keys. Now I can't figure out how to get the keys working again....
  10. Windows freezes, no sound, keyboard keys don't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezes, no sound, keyboard keys don't work: Hi guys, I hope you are all fine. I have dell vostro 14-3468 laptop. For quite sometime now I have facing a particular problem. While reading pdfs, PowerPoints, watching videos on YouTube etc. My sound completely disappears, The sound works when i plug in headphones,...