Windows 10: Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset

Discus and support Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Actual example when i was typing the title: "stttttttttttttttttttuck".So everytime I'm using my bluetooth headset and I try to type my keys get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lloyd959, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Lloyd959 Win User

Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset

Actual example when i was typing the title: "stttttttttttttttttttuck".So everytime I'm using my bluetooth headset and I try to type my keys get stuck.It does not matter what program I use, it happens everywhere outlook, this post, whatsapp, ingame, discord, word etc.Whenever I turn off my bluetooth headset there seems to be no problem at all.So far i tried to update/uninstall the keyboard driver and run the keyboard trouble shooter.Though I feel it has something to do with the ISR and not with the keyboard itself.I'm also using a USB-hub for more USB ports.Im posting some info from DxDiag be

:)

Lloyd959, Dec 5, 2022

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Dec 5, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Logitech Unveils Bluetooth-Enabled Headset and Keyboard Designed for PS3

Logitech today announced its continued support of the PLAYSTATION 3 (PS3) computer entertainment system with the Logitech Cordless Vantage Headset for PLAYSTATION 3 and Logitech Cordless MediaBoard Pro Bluetooth Keyboard for PLAYSTATION 3 – giving gamers the freedom and reliability of Bluetooth wireless technology for their PS3 gaming experience.

Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset 4732_1_0_thm.jpg

Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset 5083_1_0_thm.jpg

“Logitech is pleased to offer two Bluetooth-enabled products for the PlayStation 3 console platform, making the PS3 experience even better,” said Bruce Lancaster, vice president of Logitech’s interactive entertainment business unit. “The Cordless Vantage Headset for PS3 allows gamers to coordinate with teammates – wirelessly. And the Cordless MediaBoard Pro Bluetooth keyboard significantly improves the PLAYSTATION Network experience, making it easier and faster to manage accounts and text with friends.”

Cordless Vantage Headset
    Now gamers can chat wirelessly – both in-game or during voice chat sessions – with the new Logitech Vantage Bluetooth Headset for PLAYSTATION 3. Providing Bluetooth freedom for PS3 gamers, the Cordless Vantage Headset features native PS3 support – so it’s easy to connect – as well as providing a reliable link for hassle-free use. And the large-diameter audio drivers and advanced noise-filtering circuitry delivers premium audio and excellent sound playback.

The Vantage headset features an ambidextrous behind-the-head design. With a simple rotation of the headband and microphone, the ear piece can be worn on either the right or left ear. This innovative design is lightweight and provides comfort during long periods of gameplay. The headset also features an adjustable noise canceling microphone to reduce unwanted background noise.

To help minimize the inconvenience of losing power, the Vantage headset uses rechargeable batteries, which offer PS3 gamers more than 12 hours of wireless gameplay. The headset can be recharged using the included power adaptor.

Cordless MediaBoard Pro Bluetooth Keyboard
    The Logitech Cordless MediaBoard Pro Bluetooth Keyboard allows people to quickly and easily set up profiles, enter Web addresses, manage multiple accounts and send text messages on the PLAYSTATION Network. Designed specifically for use with the PS3, the keyboard features a dedicated Menu button that takes people directly to the PLAYSTATION Network Help menu. Also, the keyboard makes navigating the PLAYSTATION Network easier with its dedicated PS3 action buttons (circle, square, X and triangle). Convenient media keys make Web browsing easier and provide instant access to the media control panel and movie menus. And a built-in touch pad – featuring vertical scrolling and Left- and Right-click buttons – eliminates the need for a mouse.

The glossy, piano-black keyboard presents a slim, lightweight profile and can comfortably rest on someone’s lap or be easily stored in the living room. With Bluetooth wireless technology, gamers can use the Cordless MediaBoard Pro up to 30 feet away from the PS3. And two AA batteries provide more than 200 hours of battery life, while a two-stage battery-indicator light alerts people when power is running low.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech Cordless Vantage Headset is expected to be available in the U.S. in November and in Europe beginning in December for a suggested retail price of $79.99 (U.S.). The Logitech Cordless MediaBoard Pro Bluetooth Keyboard is expected to be available in October in the U.S. and Europe for a suggested retail price of $79.99 (U.S.).

Source: Logitech

malware, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset

1. Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - Keyboard keys stuck

2. Keyboard Key getting stuck not physically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Key getting stuck not physically: I am using a Razer Blade 14 2023Sometimes when I am typing, after letting go a key that same key would just continue to be register resulting in the same key being typed repeatedly until i press that same key again, or another case is that key not being registered. Originally...
  3. Keyboard Key getting stuck not physically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Key getting stuck not physically: I am using a Razer Blade 14 2023Sometimes when I am typing, after letting go a key that same key would just continue to be register resulting in the same key being typed repeatedly until i press that same key again, or another case is that key not being registered. Originally...
  4. Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset: Actual example when i was typing the title: "stttttttttttttttttttuck".So everytime I'm using my bluetooth headset and I try to type my keys get stuck.It does not matter what program I use, it happens everywhere outlook, this post, whatsapp, ingame, discord, word etc.Whenever...
  5. Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keys get stuck when using bluetooth headset: Actual example when i was typing the title: "stttttttttttttttttttuck".So everytime I'm using my bluetooth headset and I try to type my keys get stuck.It does not matter what program I use, it happens everywhere outlook, this post, whatsapp, ingame, discord, word etc.Whenever...
  6. Unable to use Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to use Bluetooth headset: Hey , I am unable to use bluetooth headset and wireless mouse simultaneously . The headset starts producing unclear and broken sound , but when i turns off the mose , itthe headset starts functioning properly ....
  7. Bluetooth Keyboard Interfering with Headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Keyboard Interfering with Headset: I just purchased a new keyboard (the Keychron K1 V4), and since setting it up, I have noticed some bluetooth interference with my Airpods Pro. These issues began specifically upon getting this keyboard. The audio becomes very choppy and neither myself, nor the recipient can...
  8. Keyboard keys getting stuck

Keyboard keys getting stuck: Hi, i need help with my keyboard on my laptop, the keys are getting stuck only when i am gaming, i don’t think its a hardware issue as when i took the key off and pressed down with only my bare finger on to the input panel even then the W key would think its still being used...
  9. Keyboard stuck on Windows shortcut keys when using external monitor

Keyboard stuck on Windows shortcut keys when using external monitor: I use an external monitor with my Dell XPS 13 9343. Recently, the external keyboard acts as if the Windows key is pressed and only activates shortcuts. No keys are physically stuck, and the issue is the same with a bluetooth keyboard and a wired USB keyboard. It's not the...
  10. Keyboard stuck on Windows shortcut keys when using external monitor

Keyboard stuck on Windows shortcut keys when using external monitor: I use an external monitor with my Dell XPS 13 9343. Recently, the external keyboard acts as if the Windows key is pressed and only activates shortcuts. No keys are physically stuck, and the issue is the same with a bluetooth keyboard and a wired USB keyboard. It's not the...