Windows 10: keyboard keys issues- b,m,n and space

Discus and support keyboard keys issues- b,m,n and space in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi microsoft team, after typing of letters b,m,n keyboard cursor going to start of the document. and cursor not moving forward until I press Ok. this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by balakrishnaganji, Sep 5, 2020.

1. keyboard keys issues- b,m,n and space

Hi microsoft team,

after typing of letters b,m,n keyboard cursor going to start of the document. and cursor not moving forward until I press Ok.

this is a big issue.

I have tried to earlier system restore but that not solved issue.
    i also tried uninstalling the keyboard driver and restarted system, this one also not worked.

please help.

thanks

balakrishna g

:)

balakrishnaganji, Sep 5, 2020
  2. AM2294 Win User

Keyboard B N Space Arrows Issues

I bought my Dell Inspiron 15 in December, so I've only had it a little over 6 months. For the last week or so, I have been having issues with the B N , . [space] and arrow keys. Note that the M key is fine, as are all other keys in that area.

Things I have tried:

• I have uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard drivers. This used to work sometimes but no longer does.
    • The on-screen keyboard works fine.
    • Plugging in another physical keyboard works fine.

Other things to note:

• In Device Manager, (when no other keyboards are connected to my laptop) there are 3 keyboards listed, two called "HID Keyboard Device" and one called "Standard PS/2 Keyboard". I don't know if having multiple here is a problem, I have uninstalled all of
      them, and only the last one seems to matter.
    • For the first few days of this issue, restarting would unreliably work. Now it doesn't seem to at all.
    • I have treated this laptop much better than all previous laptops such as not eating at it and keeping it mainly on desks rather than my lap.

What else can I do? Or is it "take to a repair shop" time?

AM2294, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Keys b, n and space bar not working

I have a dell inspiron 13-5378 (windows 10).

The keys b, n and space bar have stopped responding.

Currently i am using the touch keyboard.

KashyapKhona, Sep 5, 2020
  4. lindy Win User

keyboard keys issues- b,m,n and space

Keyboards With Full N-key Rollover

My Fentec Left Handed Mechanical keyboard will do N-key rollover. You can add it to the list for anybody that wants, needs, or desires a left handed keyboard. *Big Grin keyboard keys issues- b,m,n and space :D

lindy, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

keyboard keys issues- b,m,n and space

1. keyboard keys issues- b,m,n and space - Similar Threads - keyboard keys issues

2. My keys b/n and spacebar are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keys b/n and spacebar are not working: Done trouble shooting,no breakage... Good as new. Windows 11 dell inspiron 5593 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keys-bn-and-spacebar-are-not-working/1c54df4a-019a-457d-9deb-f236439f410d
  3. Keys b,n, space bar, slash and left and right keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keys b,n, space bar, slash and left and right keys not working: This is my laptop I use it for school, this started 4 weeks ago. One day my b,n,spacebar,slash,left and right keys weren’t working.My laptop is a dell latitude 5480windows 10-2017And I do download programs on it, but I don’t download them regularly.Looking forward to seeing...
  4. Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.: Hello I have a Surface Book and keyboard letters 'b' 'n' 'm' ',' are not working in South America. It is a EU-based machine which works fine back home. The on-screen keyboard is the only workaround. All drivers are up to date. Can anyone assist?...
  5. Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.: Hello I have a Surface Book and keyboard letters 'b' 'n' 'm' ',' are not working in South America. It is a EU-based machine which works fine back home. The on-screen keyboard is the only workaround. All drivers are up to date. Can anyone assist?...
  6. Letters 'B' 'N' 'M' ',' not working when travelling.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. B/n KEYS

B/n KEYS: MY "B" and "N" Keys turn on caps lock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bn-keys/fabe3dde-0b18-46f9-9837-8ef15197d08c
  8. b, n and space is freezing

b, n and space is freezing: b, n and space on my keyboard is freezing. If I don't have used the keyboard in some minutes, I will have to tap b, n, or space several times before its starts working again. Whenever its starting, its gets back to normal. I have a Lenovo Yoga. Thaks!...
  9. Keyboard B N Space Arrows Issues

Keyboard B N Space Arrows Issues: I bought my Dell Inspiron 15 in December, so I've only had it a little over 6 months. For the last week or so, I have been having issues with the B N , . [space] and arrow keys. Note that the M key is fine, as are all other keys in that area. Things I have tried: I have...
  10. N B Space arrow keys stop working sometimes

N B Space arrow keys stop working sometimes: Time after time lower part of the keyboard starts missing key presses. Especially keys N B space down arrow and few others in the same area. It feels like it works most of the time, but sometimes stops working for several hit cycles or until you press other keys. I googled...