Windows 10: Keyboard Keys mismatched/Doing un-assigned macros.

Discus and support Keyboard Keys mismatched/Doing un-assigned macros. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was lately having problems relating my Lenovo L430 keyboard, whenever I'd press the S key it would mute/unmute. Whenever I'd press the CapsLock key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbdullahWakeel, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Keyboard Keys mismatched/Doing un-assigned macros.

I was lately having problems relating my Lenovo L430 keyboard, whenever I'd press the S key it would mute/unmute. Whenever I'd press the CapsLock key it would decrease volume, and whenever I'd press the W key it would increase volume...

I was wondering if someone has this problem and somehow found a fix.

I tried various methods, like uninstalling the keyboard's drivers and restarting, updating windows and tried various methods but nothing seemed to work, in addition. I did get my keyboard recently replaced. But I believe this is a software related issue.

:)

AbdullahWakeel, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

How to assign Macros for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To assign macros for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard, you can follow the steps from the article
    How do I create macros?

You will need to use the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center software to assign Macros to the keys. To download the software please refer

How do I install Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center?

For further assistance, please post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team to assist you with this particular issue.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Keyboard "Macro Key Not Assigned" / Stuck on Auto

So ive been using my Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Keyboard for... well, years now.

however, everytime i assign a macro to a key and go to use it, it keeps saying "Macro Key Not Assigned"

Im 100% sure that there IS a macro assigned to it, even if its a simple text macro to type out some text "testABC123" for example.

Ive noticed that the Auto Light is constantly on now unless i have the Mouse and Keyboard center open, then it turns off until i switch windows.

Please help fix this as i use this for both gaming and work purposes and is one of the main reasons why i love this keyboard so much. ive bought 3 of them so far and this is the first time ive had problems with either of them!

Im on Windows 10 64 bit.

Thanks in advance for assistance.

JamieBritton89, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Keyboard Keys mismatched/Doing un-assigned macros.

Favourites Keys - Microspft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Assign Show/Hide Desktop

Hi Naomi,

Assigning a macro or a function to your keyboard has some prerequisites. We suggest that you take a look at this article for a complete guide on how to

assign macro or function to keys on your keyboard

Let us know if you need any help and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard Keys mismatched/Doing un-assigned macros.

1. Keyboard Keys mismatched/Doing un-assigned macros. - Similar Threads - Keyboard Keys mismatched

2. Keyboard Keys Re-assignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Keys Re-assignment: How do I re-assign keyboard keys in settings? None of the keyboard menus answer this question. The keys I want to re-assign are the @ key and " key, which are currently swapped, and the hash key, which produces a £ sign....
  3. Keyboard Keys Re-assignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Keys Re-assignment: How do I re-assign keyboard keys in settings? None of the keyboard menus answer this question. The keys I want to re-assign are the @ key and " key, which are currently swapped, and the hash key, which produces a £ sign....
  4. Key Mismatch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Key Mismatch: There's a mismatch in my Microsoft office product key. But it's working fine. How it can be possible? Is it manipulated by someone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-mismatch/bdbd3b18-8e56-42a3-b79a-d2669d9e8125
  5. Windows 10 - assign bluetooth on/off toggle to macro key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - assign bluetooth on/off toggle to macro key: Hey guys, im here to ask for help to get me some knowledge... ...on how to switch on/off my bluetooth connection to a headphone. More likely i wanna know how it would be possible, if then, to me to toggle some things on/off, or just how to get used to follow a part of the...
  6. Windows 10 Assign bluetooth on/off toggle to macro key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Assign bluetooth on/off toggle to macro key: Hi all, I have a laptop which includes a few macro keys on the keyboard. I'd like to know how I can assign the bluetooth on/off toggle command to one of these macro keys. For example, on one macro key I've assigned the shortcut "leftwindows+A" to open the support assist...
  7. How to assign Macros for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

How to assign Macros for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: Has anyone heard if Microsoft have updated software to be able to map keys to text input macros? Many users of assistive input tech. require these functions to overcome disabilities and repetitive strain injury. Have we made any progress? The old natural keyboard (with...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...: Has anyone heard if Microsoft have updated software to be able to map keys to text input macros? Many users of assistive input tech. require these functions to overcome disabilities and repetitive strain injury. Have we made any progress? The old natural keyboard (with...
  9. Keyboard Macros

Keyboard Macros: I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with this combination?...
  10. Keyboard Key Assignments Changing Alone

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Key Assignments Changing Alone: Hallo, I have the Pro version upgrade from WIN7 ULT and as keyboard the "Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000". For about a half year I have this problem, key assignments are changing from alone, I am not sure if I am describing it correct but that is what is...