Windows 10: Keyboard lag motherboard problem or not

Discus and support Keyboard lag motherboard problem or not in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there is keyboard lag in my laptop, I can't understand if it is the motherboard problem or keyboard.I also want to tell that by mistake few days ago I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RohanSharma6, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Keyboard lag motherboard problem or not

there is keyboard lag in my laptop, I can't understand if it is the motherboard problem or keyboard.I also want to tell that by mistake few days ago I saw that a pin was stuck in backside of laptop as I kept it on the bed. so, if it is the problem please confirm

:)

RohanSharma6, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Keyboard lag motherboard problem or not

Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard lag motherboard problem or not

1. Keyboard lag motherboard problem or not - Similar Threads - Keyboard lag motherboard

2. keyboard lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard lag: my keyboard input is lagging. while playing games i'll hold a key for a second or two, or even tap it, and the game acts like i'm holding the key down for an extra 3 or more seconds. it just happened while switching between tabs, my character ran in a circle, even though my...
  3. keyboard lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard lag: my keyboard input is lagging. while playing games i'll hold a key for a second or two, or even tap it, and the game acts like i'm holding the key down for an extra 3 or more seconds. it just happened while switching between tabs, my character ran in a circle, even though my...
  4. Keyboard lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard lag: Whenever i press certain keys my keyboard starts to lag, as if i'm constantly pressing tab. In command prompt the lag is different, it spams "^z" constantly. Any idea on how to solve the issue?Lag does not happen in games....
  5. Keyboard lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard lag: Whenever i press certain keys my keyboard starts to lag, as if i'm constantly pressing tab. In command prompt the lag is different, it spams "^z" constantly. Any idea on how to solve the issue?Lag does not happen in games....
  6. keyboard lag

keyboard lag: I have keyboard lag it has become impossible to make posts, draft a letter or anything using the keyboard, it happened out of the blue about a week ago and then came right. It has come back again 2 days ago and remains. I tried to do a system restore but got the message you...
  7. keyboard lag

in Windows 10 Support
    keyboard lag: I have keyboard lag it has become impossible to make posts, draft a letter or anything using the keyboard, it happened out of the blue about a week ago and then came right. It has come back again 2 days ago and remains. I tried to do a system restore but got the message you...
  8. Keyboard lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard lag: The keyboard lag is intermittent - the operating system is Windows 10. I feel it might be caused by another program running in the background. How can I rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-lag/c6fea6e5-9b97-4dce-907a-2d789ac380b0
  9. Problems with keyboard stuttering/lagging.

Problems with keyboard stuttering/lagging.: Hello! I have been member for many years and not sure if I ever posted. I have always found help I need via search. With that said I have had a intermittent problem for about 2 months. I play online games and I use the "W" key to move forward and I noticed that my character...
  10. Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems

Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems: I have a Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Laptop. I have a Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. I have a Viewsonic LED 1080p Full HD montior. When connecting the monitor to the laptop there is a lag time on the monitor. There is an even more significant lag with the mouse and keyboard....