Windows 10: Keyboard language in taskbar

Discus and support Keyboard language in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like to have as minimum icons in toolbar as possible. One thing that I can't trun off is keyboard language. When I am on Typing and go to Advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tamex4444, May 18, 2019.

1. Tamex4444 Win User

Keyboard language in taskbar

I like to have as minimum icons in toolbar as possible. One thing that I can't trun off is keyboard language. When I am on Typing and go to Advanced keyboard settings I put the tick in the setting: Use the desktop language bar when it's available, because that ist the only thing that seems to turn it off. The sign disapears until the next boot. After that the setting is unchanged but the icon is back. When I put the tick out and put it back in the icon disappears again till the next time.

Do you have any suggestions how to turn the icon off in the toolbar?

Thank you for your help in advance

Ps: sorry for my 'not so good' english

:)

Tamex4444, May 18, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, May 18, 2019
  3. Lyron Tra Win User
    Keyboard language resets at every startup

Hi,

To help you resolve this issue, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Search on your taskbar and input Language and Keyboard Options.
    • Set Country or region to Norwegian language.
    • Click the Add a language and set your desire language and then click
      Set as default.
    • You have an option to remove the English language.
    • Click Close to finish.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Lyron Tra, May 18, 2019
  4. Keyboard language in taskbar

Language/Keyboard default

Hi Sandra,

You can try these steps to set up your preferred defaults:

• Go to Settings and click Time & Language.
    • Click Region & Language.
    • Click on your default system language then, click Options.
    • Click Add a keyboard then choose your preferred keyboard language.
    • Remove the other keyboard language by choosing it then click Remove.

Tell us if this works.

Katrina Men, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard language in taskbar

1. Keyboard language in taskbar - Similar Threads - Keyboard language taskbar

2. Keyboard Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Language: I have set 3 keyboard layouts on my PC ENG US, ENG UK & Arabic 101. When I start my PC, Arabic Keyboard by default works. I want to change my default keyboard to ENG US that means when I start my PC it should be initially worked ENG US. Thanks....
  3. Keyboard language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard language: Hello, so my pc just automatically adds English (USA) for my keyboard, and i am wondering if you can stop it from doing this. submitted by /u/BossManOnePro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltj180/keyboard_language/
  4. Keyboard language

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard language: Logitech keyboard starting up in English US and I am having to change on boot to English UK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-language/8acdc6e4-0f44-48df-a638-40fa75c93065
  5. Keyboard language indicator disappears from taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard language indicator disappears from taskbar: I need to switch between different languages/keyboard layouts regularly, so the language indicator in the taskbar is very convenient. For some weeks now, the keyboard language indicator no longer appears in the taskbar, if I've just started my computer or re-logged in. I...
  6. Keyboard Language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Keyboard Language: At the moment , when I set up my computer I put US/English for the keyboard. Now I don't know how to change it to Australian keyboard or where to go. !! I'm just hoping someone can help me please. Sally McAllister *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. How and where to change the Language and Display Keyboard to change the language on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How and where to change the Language and Display Keyboard to change the language on the taskbar: Hi my name is John, and I live in Canada. I need some help to fix a language keyboard issue with my desktop. Every time the windows is updated I believe that is the time, the language keyboard disappears from my task bar. So my computer is switching to the Canadian...
  8. Language on keyboard

Language on keyboard: My language settings for my keyboard are giving me french letter accents I have it set to English Canadian then I accidentally added Canadian Multilingual Standard I have tried to remove it but in settings but when I click remove nothing happens I have reset the keyboard with...
  9. language keyboard

language keyboard: All of sudden my windows changed to Arabic on all my windows devices. Now the Arabic keyboard stays on first place as main language and I can't remove it because the remove button is inactive. How to remove the Arabic as an option and how did it come out as a main language?...
  10. Keyboard languages

Keyboard languages: Hi guys ! I have mistakenly added Portuguese language for my keyboard, when in fact it should be Portuguese (ABNT2). It happens that I cannot DEKETE the mistaken one already added. How can I do that ?...