Windows 10: keyboard laptop loose

Discus and support keyboard laptop loose in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; recently my laptop dell has a loose keyboard, what should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cacano_667, Jun 24, 2021.

1. keyboard laptop loose

recently my laptop dell has a loose keyboard, what should i do?

:)

cacano_667, Jun 24, 2021

2. Loosing keyboard MWOB

Hi I Stand Alone,

In some cases, it could be possible that loosing some functionalities on your keyboard might be either on the software aspect of your computer that might need correction, or the hardware part of it. In order for you and me to determine what troubleshooting
    would best suit your concern, I would like to know the following:

• Are you getting the same issue when trying a different user profile?
    • Are you using a desktop or a laptop?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What the build and version of your Windows 10?
      • You'll be able to have this checked by pressing the Windows button + R to open the
        Run box and type winver and press
        Enter
    • Have you tested your keyboard on other computers to check if the issue persists?

In the meantime, I suggest for you to test booting your computer to safe mode. This is for us to ensure that
    your computer's hardware is intact.

Please don't hesitate to keep me posted for continued assistance.

ErwinJames San, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 24, 2021
  4. keyboard laptop loose

Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

keyboard laptop loose

1. keyboard laptop loose - Similar Threads - keyboard laptop loose

2. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection: Hi all,I have a windows 10 laptop, and use a separate screen/keyboard/mouse. I have the Surface keyboard connected via bluetooth. But, if my laptop goes into sleep mode after a while, the laptop wakes up with the mouse but the keyboard is not connected anymore. I have to...
  3. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection: Hi all,I have a windows 10 laptop, and use a separate screen/keyboard/mouse. I have the Surface keyboard connected via bluetooth. But, if my laptop goes into sleep mode after a while, the laptop wakes up with the mouse but the keyboard is not connected anymore. I have to...
  4. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I keep loosing my keyboard settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep loosing my keyboard settings: Hi, Recently upgraded my pc. Changed mobo, cpu, rams. My keyboard remains the same, and it doesn't have any software to setup the lighting mode, but it has shortcuts to personalise the lights . The thing is that after the upgrade...
  6. Laptop loose his Windows key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop loose his Windows key: Hello everyone. I got a laptop computer that came with W10 preinstalled and all was good for à year and half. Now it's started a few days ago, the computer tell me to "Activate W10". When I go to the activation panel it told me that no key can be found. When I troubleshoot...
  7. Loosing Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loosing Wifi: Hello Tech Support, I bought a used laptop. I wiped it out and reinstalled applications. Since day 1 ,my wifi keeps dropping. I've tried to reset the modem. I did some cmd commands to reset ipv6, catalog, etc. and its still happening. My drivers are UTD. I'm loosing my...
  8. Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse: hi, i have Microsoft Windows 10 installed on HP Micro Tower. Intel 2 core duo processor, Nvidia GT220 and Ram is 4gb. on normal use the pc works around fine, but when i open a couple of extra tabs or use apps, the monitor tends to go blank (looses signal), along with a...
  9. Laptop WiFi looses connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop WiFi looses connection: Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop...
  10. Loosing tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Loosing tiles: On my Windows 10 touchscreen laptop I seem to have 3 modes. Pc and tablet but also tablet with no tiles . Touching somewhere on the bottom of the screen will toggle the tiles on and off. Is this correct 26874