Windows 10: Keyboard late response

Discus and support Keyboard late response in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sir/ Madam, On my new computer, I am not sure why suddently after login has very slow keyboard response. It takes 3-4 seconds of holding the key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wai Chung, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Wai Chung Win User

Keyboard late response

Dear Sir/ Madam,

On my new computer, I am not sure why suddently after login has very slow keyboard response. It takes 3-4 seconds of holding the key down to get a response for delete button and repeat letter. The mouse works fine. The problem effects everything, atfter loging in.

Regards,

Wai

:)

Wai Chung, Mar 8, 2020

2. 0xc000048 Error with no keyboard response

Thank you for you answer. The steps you suggested requires my keyboard to work. So I could not get to any step from the fix suggestions on the page. Thank you still.

MuhammetÇakıroğlu, Mar 8, 2020
  3. keyboard skipping since latest M10 update late July

Hi Nancy,

For us to provide you an accurate information and resolution regarding the performance of your keyboard, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error message?
    • Have you tried updating your keyboard and all other drivers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Keyboard late response

Keyboard not working after windows 10 upgrade.

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps to open Device manager.

• Right Click on Windows Logo.

• Select Device Manager.

• Or, you may use the On Screen Keyboard.

• Right Click on Windows, Select Control Panel.

• Click on Ease of access center.

• Click on Screen Keyboard.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard late response

1. Keyboard late response - Similar Threads - Keyboard late response

2. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 on a touchscreen PC.This PC came with a piece of equipment my company purchased, and when it was installed, the touchscreen keyboard worked fine; it popped up when you entered a text input field, or when you pressed the button...
  3. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 on a touchscreen PC.This PC came with a piece of equipment my company purchased, and when it was installed, the touchscreen keyboard worked fine; it popped up when you entered a text input field, or when you pressed the button...
  4. Delayed keyboard and mouse response

Delayed keyboard and mouse response: I have an Acer Aspire V5 that was donated to me from a friend, The laptop came with Windows 8, but has been updated to windows 10. Since it has been in my possession it has had a 3-4sometimes up to 10 second delay when using keyboard or mouse. I have used troubleshoot for...
  5. Delays on keyboard response

Delays on keyboard response: I'm using AMD8 with win 10 pro and the problem is that when I press a certain letter it will not continue to populate, meaning it will stop in a certain time and it does not continue even if I use the arrow key to go back to a certain word it stops which is unusual. I have...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard response / lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and Keyboard response / lag: So i've been struggling with this problem for around 1 week+. It all started one day when i started my csgo and from the begining i feel like my mouse response is not so good, like i am aiming, but the mouse could not respond so well to me like it should be. Also the keyboard...
  7. Keyboard Keystrokes no response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Keystrokes no response: Keyboard keystrokes don't work or take repeated input and then repeat multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keystrokes-no-response/3e360f8a-baab-4ae8-9183-dd54cbe3415c
  8. Erratic keyboard and mouse response

Erratic keyboard and mouse response: I have a new Chillblast PC - about a month old. Checks show no specific problems, bu in the last week or so the keyboard is erratic in its response. Perform /report shows all OK apart for a Bluetooth problem. Sometimes it works without problems; other times it freezes for a...
  9. keyboard response

keyboard response: My key board is very slow and inconsistent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-response/d08c7be1-1b39-4ff4-a0b4-7791d3e5e348
  10. Windows Key on Keyboard Not Responsive

Windows Key on Keyboard Not Responsive: My Windows key on the keyboard is not working. I have run through the sfc scannow and the dism repairs and such and it claims everything is working. I did a clean reboot of Windows 10 (Education) and the problem still persists. Looking at the keyboard driver (Thermal...