Windows 10: Keyboard layout changed while login using O365 - Azure AD account

Discus and support Keyboard layout changed while login using O365 - Azure AD account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, We are using Win10 Pro system which was connected to Azure AD - Office365 Essential account. Once we logged in to this system by new user... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Nir_0202, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Nir_0202 Win User

Keyboard layout changed while login using O365 - Azure AD account

Hi,

We are using Win10 Pro system which was connected to Azure AD - Office365 Essential account.

Once we logged in to this system by new user account of O365, keyboard layout has been changed to UK. It has to be changed after logged in to this account for US layout

Also we had configured US layout as default by administrator login. Even problem remains same. Is there any way to configure same in Regedit and applicable to newly created user accounts.

But same login credentials are working fine in other win10 pro systems. Is there any installation issue ?

We are expecting your valuable solution.

Thanks in advance.

Nir

:)

Nir_0202, Jan 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 login with Azure AD join failing

I have two Surface 3 (i.e. not Pro) tablets that I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I also have a fully working Office 365 tenancy. I logged in with a Microsoft (Live) account to create an initial administrator account.

Then I was excited to perform an Azure AD Join on the first one and logged into Windows 10 using the "Other user" option that then appeared on the login screen. I logged in using the O365 account that I used for the Join and another O365 account. However,
    the second Surface will join the Azure AD (O365) tenancy no problems but every time I try to log in it tries for a while and then says that "The username or password is incorrect. Try again."

Does anyone have a way to diagnose what is going wrong or have a suggestion on how to resolve this please?

Thanks.

SteveR_Ark, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Jan 13, 2020
  4. MrPaulK Win User

Office 365/Azure AD login to Windows 10-account doesn't persist across signouts/restarts

I've setup Windows 10 by joining it to an Azure AD/Office 365 account and signed into Windows 10 with the Azure AD/O365 account. The problem is when an additional account is added to the machine (a Microsoft Account/Live/Consumer), the Azure AD/Office 365
    user account doesn't show on the lockscreen. The accounts tied to a Microsoft Account Consumer ID are listed, but the Azure AD user account can only be logged into by clicking "Other User" and typing the full email and password. It remains on the lock screen
    until the user signs out or restarts the machine.

My employees hate typing their full work email and password in every time they sign into their machine and I want them to be able to use their PIN/Windows Hello to login to Windows 10. What can I do?

MrPaulK, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Keyboard layout changed while login using O365 - Azure AD account - Similar Threads - Keyboard layout changed

2. Login using Azure AD account instead of local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login using Azure AD account instead of local account: Hi!I am trying to find the recommended way to go from using a local account to a Azure AD account for log-in on Windows 10. I have a computer with a local admin account. I used this to create a work account. It seems to go well and I can find the computer listed in Azure AD...
  3. Login using Azure AD account instead of local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login using Azure AD account instead of local account: Hi!I am trying to find the recommended way to go from using a local account to a Azure AD account for log-in on Windows 10. I have a computer with a local admin account. I used this to create a work account. It seems to go well and I can find the computer listed in Azure AD...
  4. Login using Azure AD account instead of local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. legacy Azure AD account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    legacy Azure AD account: Hello Is there a way to resume a azure AD/ user login information,I have tried disable credential manager, seems work for a while but the credential box comes back. My question is, is the azure AD account unlockable thanks...
  6. legacy Azure AD account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    legacy Azure AD account: Hello Is there a way to resume a azure AD/ user login information,I have tried disable credential manager, seems work for a while but the credential box comes back. My question is, is the azure AD account unlockable thanks...
  7. legacy Azure AD account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Azure AD Account Locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure AD Account Locked: Hi everyone, We are using Azure AD DS. One of the user accounts got locked today wrong password attempts by the user. The password was reset from the Azure Portal. But it still says the account is locked when trying to login to Windows. Is there anyway to unlock the user...
  9. Spontaneously added keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spontaneously added keyboard layout.: Good day, people! I have an annoying issue with odd keyboard layout "ru-KK" being added by itself spontaneously. My computer is in the international domain, but seems some "intelligent" windows service decides every time to add local language keyboard layout...
  10. Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365: Hi! I'm looking for a solution or answer for a question. Our AD is running on Windows Server 2012 R2, we also have Azure AD license and we're using O365 products. We're looking ways to make our system better, secure and better for our users. We attempted to enable...