Windows 10: KEYBOARD LAYOUT FOR FRENCH USER while resetting password in windows account

Discus and support KEYBOARD LAYOUT FOR FRENCH USER while resetting password in windows account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hey GuysIm working with IKEA company as IT. WE ran into a issue lately while users in store try to reset their own password. It all starts when you are... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Amine Krache, Sep 15, 2021.

1. KEYBOARD LAYOUT FOR FRENCH USER while resetting password in windows account

Hey GuysIm working with IKEA company as IT. WE ran into a issue lately while users in store try to reset their own password. It all starts when you are connected to the Login page not dekstop one but login!!!!. Youo have under the password case a inscription in white "password reset". When you click on it it trasnfers to Azure SSPR window and ask to put email or username. It would be all good if the keyboard were not on QWERTY. As you might know already FRENCH users have AZERTY setup keyboard. Windows is set to french, as well as keyboard in the login menu. It only changes while trying to ch

:)

Amine Krache, Sep 15, 2021
  2. ineuw Win User

Keyboard definitions are missing in French version of Win10.

I configured three rebuilt Dell Optiflex Windows 10 Pro desktops to Canada-French.

Based on experimentation, I also removed the secondary US-English package before installing any apps, because many apps ignore the user selected language and default to English if it exists. Now, every app automatically recognized French on installation and the Region and Language selections and settings all indicate Canada-French.

The system configuration consists of a single local Administrator and a single local user account. Both accounts are in French only. The users are mostly elderly unilingual French Québecois, and I want their computer experience to be as comfortable and positive as possible.

The keyboard is a Logitech MK700/710 with the Quebec French layout. But, Windows 10 keyboard layout lists only "Canadian French International" which is not the same at all. There is no Quebec French layout as there was in W7.

I researched the subject on the web but found nothing relevant.

ineuw, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Keyboard definitions are missing in French version of Win10.

Here you go, roll your own with the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator.....

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...aspx?id=102134

4. P4-630 Win User

KEYBOARD LAYOUT FOR FRENCH USER while resetting password in windows account

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

KEYBOARD LAYOUT FOR FRENCH USER while resetting password in windows account

1. KEYBOARD LAYOUT FOR FRENCH USER while resetting password in windows account - Similar Threads - KEYBOARD LAYOUT FRENCH

2. Local user account password reset while in recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local user account password reset while in recovery: After a Windows restore to troubleshoot some audio driver issues, my windows 10 will not boot. I'm trying to do reset options, however it requires a password. I'm fairly certain it's asking for the local account, which I haven't used in years because I've been logging in with...
  3. Local user account password reset while in recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local user account password reset while in recovery: After a Windows restore to troubleshoot some audio driver issues, my windows 10 will not boot. I'm trying to do reset options, however it requires a password. I'm fairly certain it's asking for the local account, which I haven't used in years because I've been logging in with...
  4. Local user account password reset while in recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. enter the password for this account keyboard layout us

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    enter the password for this account keyboard layout us: hello, my pc is having an error and it can't turn on properly, so the command "your pc did not start correctly" appears. I want to fix it through troubleshooting and enter the command prompt menu. I was asked for a password and I have entered it but nothing is correct. My...
  6. French (France) Keyboard layout broken suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    French (France) Keyboard layout broken suddenly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fog13k [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j13gxn/french_france_keyboard_layout_broken_suddenly/
  7. French keyboard layout unavailable?

in Windows 10 Customization
    French keyboard layout unavailable?: Hello, I'm currently using a French laptop, with a French keyboard, with the language of my system set as English UK. I did not have any trouble for years but recently I have been unable to use my French keyboard as it seems that it has disappeared from the language...
  8. "Enter the password for this account Keyboard Layout US"

"Enter the password for this account Keyboard Layout US": My 4 month old windows 10 HP laptop wouldn't boot up. I ended up taking it to repair shop. He needed the Bitlocker Drive Encryption, which I found on the MS website after logging into my MS account. He successfully entered that, but then got to a screen that is asking for...
  9. Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue

Windows keyboard layouts on multiple user accounts issue: On my laptop, I have two user accounts. The Turkish language pack is installed on the second account. The Arabic and English packs are installed on both accounts. My problem is: On the first account, the Turkish keyboard layout is shown in the language bar in task bar, but...
  10. canadian multilingual french keyboard layout not right (2)

canadian multilingual french keyboard layout not right (2): I just installed windows 10 and now I can't get any accents on the French Canadian keyboard layout... Why was this changed. I don't want to relearn a layout. At the office we use windows 7 and I have no issues. I mostly write in French but when I'm home, I can't use this...