Windows 10: keyboard light doesn't work

Discus and support keyboard light doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the licght of my Samsung laptop doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cesarvillalba1, Feb 10, 2019.

1. keyboard light doesn't work

the licght of my Samsung laptop doesn't work

:)

cesarvillalba1, Feb 10, 2019

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Feb 10, 2019
  3. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Feb 10, 2019
  4. remolanot Win User

keyboard light doesn't work

Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

keyboard light doesn't work

1. keyboard light doesn't work - Similar Threads - keyboard light doesn't

2. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  3. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  4. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...: Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys sometimes randomly. Even the light on the mute button doesnt appear but the mute button works. plz help... this is HP Envy x360 laptop. After a period of time everything returns back to...
  6. Keyboard light doesn't turn on anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard light doesn't turn on anymore: Since when i installed windows 11 all was great, but 2 days ago the led backlight of my keyboard didn't work anymore, i dind't install anything wrong or strange and the windows updates have been installed.I checked and in the bios of my motherboardmsi b150m pro-vdh the...
  7. Keyboard light doesn't turn on anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard light doesn't turn on anymore: Since when i installed windows 11 all was great, but 2 days ago the led backlight of my keyboard didn't work anymore, i dind't install anything wrong or strange and the windows updates have been installed.I checked and in the bios of my motherboardmsi b150m pro-vdh the...
  8. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...: I have an HP Envy x360 laptop and I only just received it about a couple of months ago. I had this issue since the day I received the laptop, but I finally got the time to discuss this. When I close the lid, it goes to sleep mode. However, whenever I open it back up after...
  9. my keyboard lights are not working

my keyboard lights are not working: my keyboard lights use to work and suddenly the just stopped : How do I get them to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-lights-are-not-working/28df08f0-bc59-43b1-8c7b-cf2698d17113
  10. KEYBOARD LIGHT NOT WORKING

KEYBOARD LIGHT NOT WORKING: i already tried restarting my laptop but the keyboard light is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light-not-working/8f61c452-6d23-4990-b38d-a304b3016480