Windows 10: Keyboard light not working for Asus laptop

Discus and support Keyboard light not working for Asus laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on ***Modified title from: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rp_186, Apr 27, 2019.

1. rp_186 Win User

Keyboard light not working for Asus laptop

my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on

***Modified title from: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on***

:)

rp_186, Apr 27, 2019
  2. remolanot Win User

Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Back light for keyboard

I have had my asus laptop for a year now i don't know how to turn my keyboard back lights on. I tried fn + fn3 or fn4 but it only changes the light on the laptop screen. Is there any way you can help me to fix this problem? I have a VivoBook
    Max X541SA. i have windows 10 home

emmamurray1, Apr 27, 2019
  4. bob452 Win User

asus keyboard light is not working

after installing drivers keyboard light not working.

please help.

bob452, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Keyboard light not working for Asus laptop - Similar Threads - Keyboard light working

2. Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop: Hello community,I ran a 22 kb application did not recieve any warnings about it from antiviruses thinking it was meant to apply an update to another application as it has an appropriate name, but as soon as I presses it, Cybersight Ransomstopper detected it and reported that...
  3. Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop: Hello community,I ran a 22 kb application did not recieve any warnings about it from antiviruses thinking it was meant to apply an update to another application as it has an appropriate name, but as soon as I presses it, Cybersight Ransomstopper detected it and reported that...
  4. Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Asus keyboard back light not working

Asus keyboard back light not working: I brought a refurbished Asus Q400A that was upgraded to windows 10. The keyboard backlight has never worked, I attempted to download the latest ATK drivers but when I went to the Asus download center there was no option for Windows 10 64 bit under the OS drop down menu. Can...
  6. my keyboard lights are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my keyboard lights are not working: my keyboard lights use to work and suddenly the just stopped : How do I get them to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-lights-are-not-working/28df08f0-bc59-43b1-8c7b-cf2698d17113
  7. keyboard lights on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard lights on Asus laptop: How do I turn on the keyboard lights on my Asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-lights-on-asus-laptop/99616e18-9141-40d2-9e04-0af3d57cf387
  8. KEYBOARD LIGHT NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KEYBOARD LIGHT NOT WORKING: i already tried restarting my laptop but the keyboard light is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light-not-working/8f61c452-6d23-4990-b38d-a304b3016480
  9. my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keyboard-night-light-wont-turn-on/575ab09a-f174-4dec-bdaa-b36bcca8f5f1
  10. Asus G75V keyboard light with Windows 10

Asus G75V keyboard light with Windows 10: Keyboard backlight will not work F3&4 light up or down after upgrading Asus G75V to Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-g75v-keyboard-light-with-windows-10/ade068e3-6050-4101-96f2-fa737aef9d88

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus keyboard light not working

2. asus no keyboard light