Windows 10: keyboard light

Discus and support keyboard light in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello I cant find the settings to turn on my keyboard backlight can someone please help me? My laptop is HP Pavilion 14 and I use Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElenaSamopoulou, Aug 4, 2020.

1. keyboard light

hello I cant find the settings to turn on my keyboard backlight can someone please help me? My laptop is HP Pavilion 14 and I use Windows 10

:)

ElenaSamopoulou, Aug 4, 2020
  2. remolanot Win User

Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Lighted Keyboard

I suggest that you read the online manual for it at the manufacturer's website.

Bill Smithers, Aug 4, 2020
  4. yahanna Win User

keyboard light

yahanna, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

keyboard light

1. keyboard light - Similar Threads - keyboard light

2. can I change the back light on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I change the back light on my keyboard: how to change keyboard back lighting to different color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-the-back-light-on-my-keyboard/802c0c5d-5d75-4347-98f8-fc8744e1a905
  3. Surface Pro 4 keyboard stopped working, or no backlit lights with USB device not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 keyboard stopped working, or no backlit lights with USB device not recognised: Hi, I have encountered this problem and tried to see that any drivers were not updated. Don't seemed to be drivers issue. Can someone give some advice how to troubleshoot?...
  4. keyboard light

keyboard light: I cannot see the keyboard letters when the keyboard lights up. Is there a way to dim the light or turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-light/650ff33a-70cd-45b5-a620-6f1c12d9426d
  5. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...: I have an HP Envy x360 laptop and I only just received it about a couple of months ago. I had this issue since the day I received the laptop, but I finally got the time to discuss this. When I close the lid, it goes to sleep mode. However, whenever I open it back up after...
  6. Why does my keyboard light not turn on?

Why does my keyboard light not turn on?: At night, my keyboard used to light up, but now it doesn't. I haven't done anything to the laptop wrong and that's why I'm confused. Is there a setting to fix this issue?...
  7. lighted keyboard

lighted keyboard: can I keep my keyboard lighted longer? Windows 10 HP La[top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lighted-keyboard/5eaae262-dbea-427b-850b-8070784e8569
  8. Mouse & Keyboard stop responding while their power light remains lit.

Mouse & Keyboard stop responding while their power light remains lit.: I've been having this very specific problem for a few months now on my Dell Inspiron 5555. My laptop has 3 USB ports, one 3.0 usb port and is located on the left side, while the other two 2.0 usb ports are located on the right side. I usually plug in my gaming mouse and...
  9. Asus keyboard back light not working

Asus keyboard back light not working: I brought a refurbished Asus Q400A that was upgraded to windows 10. The keyboard backlight has never worked, I attempted to download the latest ATK drivers but when I went to the Asus download center there was no option for Windows 10 64 bit under the OS drop down menu. Can...
  10. lights for keyboard

lights for keyboard: how i can active lights for my laptop keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lights-for-keyboard/7d80fe43-c7c5-4191-b206-299e0b5b59f5