Windows 10: Keyboard Locked and Laptop won’t turn back on!!!

Discus and support Keyboard Locked and Laptop won’t turn back on!!! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So my cat walked over the keyboard of my laptop and locked it. Trying to unlock them didnt work so I went ti restart as this worked last time she did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by plshlp_1402, May 8, 2020.

1. Keyboard Locked and Laptop won’t turn back on!!!

So my cat walked over the keyboard of my laptop and locked it. Trying to unlock them didnt work so I went ti restart as this worked last time she did it. I accidentally clicked ‘shut down’ though and now it wont turn back on. Does anyone have any advice?

:)

plshlp_1402, May 8, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

My caps lock won t turn off

Hi Sally,

For us to isolate the issue about being unable to turn off Caps lock, kindly respond to the questions below:

• If you press the Caps Lock button on your keyboard, does it turn off the Caps Lock?
    • You mentioned that you are using Word, may we know if the issue is within Word only or the issue persists in using another typing application (i.e. Notepad)?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, May 8, 2020
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, May 8, 2020
  4. Keyboard Locked and Laptop won’t turn back on!!!

Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard Locked and Laptop won’t turn back on!!!

1. Keyboard Locked and Laptop won’t turn back on!!! - Similar Threads - Keyboard Locked Laptop

2. laptop keyboard won’t type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop keyboard won’t type: Hello, my laptop keyboard won’t type. I have never had this issue before in the past. The touch pad still works but nothing else does. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keyboard-wont-type/a67926e7-0f08-4c02-b1f6-831bd0a03036
  3. laptop keyboard won’t type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop keyboard won’t type: Hello, my laptop keyboard won’t type. I have never had this issue before in the past. The touch pad still works but nothing else does. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keyboard-wont-type/a67926e7-0f08-4c02-b1f6-831bd0a03036
  4. laptop keyboard won’t type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot turn my laptop's built-in keyboard back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot turn my laptop's built-in keyboard back on: A while ago, some keys of my laptop's built-in keyboard were acting up. I was too busy to look into it at the time and the quickest fix was to replace it with an external one. Wanting to be able to put the external keyboard on top of my laptop, I was looking for ways to...
  6. Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on

in Windows 10 News
    Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on: [ATTACH]Since you are here, I am assuming that your laptop says locking then shuts off and won’t turn on. in this article, we are going to go over all the possible things you can do to fix the error. Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on Many users have faced...
  7. My laptop said shutting down and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop said shutting down and won’t turn back on: Is was using this thing called rainmaker and i was using it to customise my laptop and my laptop suddenly said shutting down and now its on a blank screen black. I would normally just turn it on however it says its on im using an hp pavilion and the button to turn it off and...
  8. Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on: For the past few days, my surface wouldn’t charge for more than 64%. Yesterday, it didn’t charge at all inspite of the cord being plugged in. I saw the battery go from 3% to 2% and finally shut down even if I was charging this entire time. Now it won’t turn back on and won’t...
  9. Laptop won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won’t turn on: After Windows update I have MS Office 365 Lenovo Yoga laptop, I uploaded MS office app to my ipad and iphone. After changing pass for MS 365, I cannot even log on ti mg laptop. It opens with a logo and a black background/followed by: Username and enter passcode black...
  10. Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on: If left idle, my laptop’s display will sometimes turn off after which I cannot turn it back on. It doesn’t seem to be sleeping based on the indicator light on the side, and the only thing I can do is force shut it down by holding the power button. If I manually close my...