Windows 10: Keyboard locked, impossible to sign in with screen keyboard

Discus and support Keyboard locked, impossible to sign in with screen keyboard in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear Sirs, urgently need your help with my Surface Pro! I guess, my son locked the keyboard by hitting several times the same key. The external... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Avorodis, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Avorodis Win User

Keyboard locked, impossible to sign in with screen keyboard

Dear Sirs,

urgently need your help with my Surface Pro!

I guess, my son locked the keyboard by hitting several times the same key.

The external magnet keyboard does not respond.

The screen touch keyboard doesn't show up!

I cannot even sign in into my laptop.

My urgent work is literally burning!

Can you pls help asap??

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Olga Sidorova

:)

Avorodis, Sep 5, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

want to use manual keyboard----not on screen keyboard

Hi,

The On-Screen Keyboard is an application which provides a visual keyboard on your screen that can be used in place of a physical keyboard. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is your physical keyboard not functioning?
    • Have you tried turning off the On-Screen Keyboard?

To turn off the On-Screen Keyboard, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • On the left panel, click on Keyboard.
    • Under On-Screen Keyboard, make sure it is set to Off.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Sep 5, 2019
  3. On-screen keyboard

Hi Chris, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest that you run the automatic troubleshooter to diagnose and fix issues that you can encounter with your On-Screen Keyboard. Do the following steps, please:

Start menu -choose Settings (the gear icon)

Select Update & Security, and then select Troubleshoot.

Find Keyboard on the list.

Click on it, and click the ‘Run the troubleshooter’ button.

NighthawkX, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Keyboard locked, impossible to sign in with screen keyboard - Similar Threads - Keyboard locked impossible

2. Lock screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock screen Keyboard: I keep getting this keyboard shoved in my face every time I turn on or wake my pc from sleep. I know it's definitely not the onscreen keyboard. Can someone please help me fix it?...
  3. Lock screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen Keyboard: I keep getting this keyboard shoved in my face every time I turn on or wake my pc from sleep. I know it's definitely not the onscreen keyboard. Can someone please help me fix it?...
  4. Lock screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen: I cant log into my laptop the number keys works but nothing else does i cant type on the onscreen keyboard not on my physical laptop keyboard it was fine the night bfr but when i turned it on this morning the keyboard stopped working and i cant turn log into my laptop through...
  6. keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen: I cant log into my laptop the number keys works but nothing else does i cant type on the onscreen keyboard not on my physical laptop keyboard it was fine the night bfr but when i turned it on this morning the keyboard stopped working and i cant turn log into my laptop through...
  7. keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Sign In with locked keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sign In with locked keyboard: HelloCan i ask an issue about my PC, related to microsoft account. After i turn on my computer, there is a dialogue which requires me to sign in my microsoft account. the problem is in password box, my keyboard, especially in my letters and numbers button cannot be used.. I...
  9. On screen keyboard on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    On screen keyboard on lock screen: Hello, so everytime I'd enter my pin it would show this. Yes, it'd be gone if I press enter but it was still very annoying. I tried to disable the on screen keyboard but it still happen. Thank you....
  10. Keyboard&Lock-Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard&Lock-Screen: i can't type my PIN by keyboard. so i have to open the on-screen keyboard. i think my keyboard have problem, but no. Then I could come in my computer and I very suprise that everything is going well. my keyboard still run with anything like I'm typing now. So the problem in...