Windows 10: Keyboard macro help requested

Discus and support Keyboard macro help requested in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to record this exact sequence of keystrokes, and then launch the playback of the sequence with a shortcut with an assigned hotkey combination,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wisewiz, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Wisewiz Win User

Keyboard macro help requested

I want to record this exact sequence of keystrokes, and then launch the playback of the sequence with a shortcut with an assigned hotkey combination, making this a one-click operation instead of a 4-key sequence: Winkey + b menu key (context menu key) up arrow key Enter I have no idea how to do this, and since there's always someone here who knows how to do anything, I thought I'd ask. I'd prefer to do it without new software, but if software is indispensable to the task, I'd like it to be portable. But if ... Pro 20H2

:)

Wisewiz, Jun 3, 2021

2. Mouse and keyboard center macros take ages for first run

Hi David,

I understand your concern, I’ll be glad to assists you. I suggest you to clear the
    FilterKeys and check if it helps.

• Type Ease of Access Center in the search box.
    • Select make the keyboard easier to use.
    • Click to clear Turn on Filter Keys, or adjust the settings to a quicker rate.
    • Close the Window.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to remove and re add the macros.

PC accessories help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Keyboard Remap and Macro

(Windows 10 Pro)
    I need a recommendation for software that will ...
    1. allow me to remap a few keys on my keyboard
    2. one of them is the Windows Key
    3. allow me to create keyboard macros
    I keep hearing about sharpkeys but doesn't sound like it can create macros. I am hoping I can get the job done with a single program.
    Any suggestions? Thx, Henry Fiddler

Henry TFiddler, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Tom#3 Win User

Keyboard Macros

I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with
    this combination? Thanks. TG

Tom#3, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Keyboard macro help requested - Similar Threads - Keyboard macro help

2. Macro help vba 123

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macro help vba 123: Test vvba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macro-help-vba-123/b6c46519-0340-4285-abb9-071d057c60a6
  3. Macro help vba 123

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macro help vba 123: Test vvba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macro-help-vba-123/b6c46519-0340-4285-abb9-071d057c60a6
  4. Requesting For Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requesting For Help: Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME...
  5. keyboard macro to mute a application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard macro to mute a application: hey im looking is there a way to bind a macro to mute a application with out a 3rd party software if you know a way please let me know :) submitted by /u/Elliot_Ross [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lp22xq/keyboard_macro_to_mute_a_application/
  6. Help creating a macro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help creating a macro: I want to create a macro that will show/hide the icons on desktop thanks in advance submitted by /u/SLIP2309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9xmnw/help_creating_a_macro/
  7. How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros: Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard? Both have dedicated software for macros, rgb shit etc... Looking for some good software with delay-wait feature. Thanks 127941
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...: Has anyone heard if Microsoft have updated software to be able to map keys to text input macros? Many users of assistive input tech. require these functions to overcome disabilities and repetitive strain injury. Have we made any progress? The old natural keyboard (with...
  9. Keyboard Macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Macros: I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with this combination?...
  10. stock quotes -- macro help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stock quotes -- macro help: Need some help. I have stock symbols in column a and I'd like to get the current prices in column b. I do have the stock connector task pane, so I thought I'd be able to record a macro that would at least copy the symbol from a1 into the stock connector and return the...