Windows 10: Keyboard Macros

Discus and support Keyboard Macros in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tom#3, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Tom#3 Win User

Keyboard Macros

I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with this combination? Thanks. TG

:)

Tom#3, Nov 18, 2018

2. Mouse and keyboard center macros take ages for first run

Hi David,

I understand your concern, I’ll be glad to assists you. I suggest you to clear the
    FilterKeys and check if it helps.

• Type Ease of Access Center in the search box.
    • Select make the keyboard easier to use.
    • Click to clear Turn on Filter Keys, or adjust the settings to a quicker rate.
    • Close the Window.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to remove and re add the macros.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to/keyboard/macros

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Keyboard Macros

Macros not working MS Keyboard 2000

Yesterday, I used the app-specific settings in MS Mouse and Keyboard Center and programmed some macros functions for the f1 to f5 buttons...worked perfectly. Today (after some MS security updates from last night), the macros functions do not work. They
    only perform the default functions (i.e. f1=Help), even though MS Center still displays my opted macros setting. Furthermore, I reprogrammed the basic settings (i.e. Home) to perform a different function and it still performed it's default task.

I used Programs to uninstall/reinstall MS Center, but maybe there are additional steps that need to be done to fully uninstall/reinstall the program because the macros function still doesn't work. All drivers are up-to-date as well.

James Buchanan_321, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard Macros

1. Keyboard Macros - Similar Threads - Keyboard Macros

2. Keyboard Key randomly stops working as well as macro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Key randomly stops working as well as macro.: Hi, I have a allow origins 60 by hyperx. I've noticed when I'm playing a game or doing something that requires me to click my "d" key It will sometimes just not work. It happens to often It gets me killed in what ever game I'm playing or I have to click it multiple times for...
  3. Keyboard Key randomly stops working as well as macro.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Key randomly stops working as well as macro.: Hi, I have a allow origins 60 by hyperx. I've noticed when I'm playing a game or doing something that requires me to click my "d" key It will sometimes just not work. It happens to often It gets me killed in what ever game I'm playing or I have to click it multiple times for...
  4. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11: I just bought a Windows 11 PC to replace my old Windows 10 PC. I was in the process of installing all of my apps and configuring them on Windows 11 just as I had in Win 10. So far, everything has worked that I tried as before in Win 10, but when I ran a macro with the button...
  5. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11: I just bought a Windows 11 PC to replace my old Windows 10 PC. I was in the process of installing all of my apps and configuring them on Windows 11 just as I had in Win 10. So far, everything has worked that I tried as before in Win 10, but when I ran a macro with the button...
  6. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - Macro Creation using the Windows Command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - Macro Creation using the Windows Command: I regularly use a Mixed Reality Headset and I have the Sidewinder X6 Keyboard. I want to program a "Win+Y" macro command to switch between Desktop and MRH mode. The software doesn't take the Windows Command in Macro creation. I try the "insert special key" function, it adds...
  7. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - Macro Creation using the Windows Command

Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - Macro Creation using the Windows Command: I regularly use a Mixed Reality Headset and I have the Sidewinder X6 Keyboard. I want to program a "Win+Y" macro command to switch between Desktop and MRH mode. The software doesn't take the Windows Command in Macro creation. I try the "insert special key" function, it adds...
  8. Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location: Hello, I had to reinstall my Windows 10 and I just reinstalled the latest version of Mouse and Keyboard Center MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_14.41.exe. However my macros are not showing. My old macros still exist under "Documents\Microsoft Hardware\Macros". Why isn't it using...
  9. Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location

Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location: Hello, I had to reinstall my Windows 10 and I just reinstalled the latest version of Mouse and Keyboard Center MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_14.41.exe. However my macros are not showing. My old macros still exist under "Documents\Microsoft Hardware\Macros". Why isn't it using...
  10. Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard macros windows 10

2. remove all keyboard macros windows 10

3. disable all keyboard macro win 10

4. microsoft mouse and keyboard center windows 10 macros,
  5. WRITE KEYBOARD MACROS WINDOWS 10,
  6. ffxiv keyboard macro,
  7. keyboard micros,
  8. microsoft mouse and keyboard centre macros,
  9. keyboard macro windows 10,
  10. keyboard macros outlook,
  11. mouse and keyboard center windows 10 make macros,