Windows 10: Keyboard Missing Letters

Discus and support Keyboard Missing Letters in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello My keyboard is missing random letters i have now changed keyboard but it is still happening can you advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tony Ruane, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Keyboard Missing Letters

Hello

My keyboard is missing random letters i have now changed keyboard but it is still happening can you advise

:)

Tony Ruane, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Keyboard letters missing

Hi John,

It is possible that the issue is due to recent changes on your computer. To properly troubleshoot the keyboard issue, kindly answer the queries below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to isolate the issue?
    • What are the letters affected by the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Jun 24, 2020
  3. DimaAdham Win User
    Arabic keyboard missing characters

The Arabic keyboard in WP8 is missing quite a few characters which renders it useless. In older versions, the missing characters were available through pressing the shift key but the latter is not available in WP8 while in the Arabic keyboard.

The list of missing characters are:

• Arabic Letter Yeh with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Below
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Madda Above
    • Arabic Letter Hamza Isolated Form
    • Arabic Letter Waw with Hamza Above
    • All Diacritics are missing.
    I hope you have plans to fix this serious issue. It's extremely annoying.

DimaAdham, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Keyboard Missing Letters

Keyboard letters missing

Hi I have a Yoga 3 and recently as I am typing some of the letters are missing .I have plugged in an external keyboard and that works fine .I am using windows 10. Very annoying.

johnwhelanRZ, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard Missing Letters

1. Keyboard Missing Letters - Similar Threads - Keyboard Missing Letters

2. Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...: Have a msoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and spaces as i type. not all the time, sparoooooooodic behaviour see like this?...
  3. Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...: Have a msoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and spaces as i type. not all the time, sparoooooooodic behaviour see like this?...
  4. Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11. Russian mnemonic keyboard some letters missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. Russian mnemonic keyboard some letters missing: Hello. The Russian mnemonic keyboard of Windows 11 lacks some letters that can be generated only by pressing 2 letters together. This is not the best way to use Russian letters. Why don't you also include Russian phonetic keyboards with all letters? There are several very...
  6. creating shortcut key for missing keyboard letter

in Windows 10 Support
    creating shortcut key for missing keyboard letter: key broken on keyboard. thought i d kreate a shortkut to missing letter. managed to do it in word but not for other progs like email. assuming need to do it for windows 10 for that to work. advise appreshiated and that letter komes after 'b' and before 'd'... 151366
  7. Some letters are missing

Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574
  8. Some letters are missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574
  9. Wireless keyboard misses out or repeats letters

Wireless keyboard misses out or repeats letters: Windows 10 Home USB cable keyboard works okay But wireless keyboard (Logotech K400+ or a Victsing touchpad keyboard) either miss out or repeat letters (iiiii etc.). I have tried all kinds of setting changes following google searches on this problem (but not really sure...
  10. Drive letter missing.

Drive letter missing.: So just installed 10 - clean install over windows 7. I have 2 internal harddrives - one was designated as Drive G. But for some reason 10 removed G and so in computer mgmt I ended up redesignsting it as Drive Z. Any way to get the letter “G” back ? 112781