Windows 10: Keyboard, mouse and monitor not listed in Device Manager?

Discus and support Keyboard, mouse and monitor not listed in Device Manager? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hmm. Maybe that's the cause of my failed 2004 feature updates? I would get an 0xc1900101 error, meaning incompatible drivers. How can I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Novagrog_, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Keyboard, mouse and monitor not listed in Device Manager?

Hmm. Maybe that's the cause of my failed 2004 feature updates? I would get an 0xc1900101 error, meaning incompatible drivers. How can I have the correct drivers if they're not even listed in Device Manager?

Instead I see HID Keyboard Device listed three times, HID compliant mouse, and Generic PnP Monitor.

Is that normal?

submitted by /u/_Novagrog_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Novagrog_, Aug 19, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Aug 19, 2020
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Keyboard, mouse and monitor not listed in Device Manager? What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Keyboard, mouse and monitor not listed in Device Manager?

keyboard and mouse pad problems

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the drivers for keyboard and mouse by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboard (for keyboard) and Mice and other pointing devices (for mouse).
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard, mouse and monitor not listed in Device Manager?

1. Keyboard, mouse and monitor not listed in Device Manager? - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse monitor

2. Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect: My Bluetooth Apple Magic keyboard does not work at startup. Each time, I have to connect it by USB cable, then remove it even though it is marked as "paired" and re-connect it by Bluetooth. There are two listings for an "HID Keyboard Device" in the Device Manager, but I have...
  3. Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect: My Bluetooth Apple Magic keyboard does not work at startup. Each time, I have to connect it by USB cable, then remove it even though it is marked as "paired" and re-connect it by Bluetooth. There are two listings for an "HID Keyboard Device" in the Device Manager, but I have...
  4. Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  6. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  7. Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.

Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.: Some of my devices, including my graphics card and ethernet controller, have suddenly been listed under unknown devices rather than their usual category The Video Controller and Audio Devices are what I think is supposed to be an Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb. The Ethernet controller...
  8. Color Management does not show HDMI monitor in devices list

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Color Management does not show HDMI monitor in devices list: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1909 (Edit: Now 2004, same issues). A couple of weeks ago Color Management stopped showing my HDMI monitor in the devices list, so the ICC profile can't be applied. The Spyder calibration software's Profile Chooser also returns a Windows error #1248,...
  9. How to permanently uninstall a second mouse listed in Device Manager

How to permanently uninstall a second mouse listed in Device Manager: Hi I'm having problems with my computer scrolling on its own. This happens both when I have my external mouse plugged in and when I am using only the touch pad. When my pointer hovers over certain lists, it will scroll to the bottom and stay there. I then have no way in...
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...