Windows 10: Keyboard & Mouse don't work

Discus and support Keyboard & Mouse don't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; USB Kyeboard & Mouse work in BIOS and in windows troubleshooting but after windows 10 starts loading they both stop functioningThe USB ports still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matthew, May 12, 2021.

1. Matthew Win User

Keyboard & Mouse don't work

USB Kyeboard & Mouse work in BIOS and in windows troubleshooting but after windows 10 starts loading they both stop functioningThe USB ports still function with my wifi adapter and others but not with my keyboard or mouseThis problem persists though a windows 10 reinstall

:)

Matthew, May 12, 2021
  2. Vega Hassan, May 12, 2021
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, May 12, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Keyboard & Mouse don't work - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse don't

2. Mouse and keyboard don't work on wake-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard don't work on wake-up: Have had this happen several times and had to do a hard reboot.Also, a lot of 100% disk following wakeup.Windows 10 and drivers apparently up to date.Do I need a new hard drive, or something else?...
  3. Mouse and keyboard don't work on wake-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard don't work on wake-up: Have had this happen several times and had to do a hard reboot.Also, a lot of 100% disk following wakeup.Windows 10 and drivers apparently up to date.Do I need a new hard drive, or something else?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard don't work on wake-up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Keyboard and mouse don't work at login screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse don't work at login screen: I reset my pc and at the screen where i have to login with my password, my keybourd and mouse don't work, but in bios or something they do. What should i do?...
  6. Keyboard and mouse don't work at login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse don't work at login screen: I reset my pc and at the screen where i have to login with my password, my keybourd and mouse don't work, but in bios or something they do. What should i do?...
  7. Keyboard and mouse don't work at login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. keyboard and mouse don't work after first reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse don't work after first reboot: Did a USB install Windows 10. When it restarts the keyboard and trackpad DON"T work. They work fine in BIOS. UGH! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-dont-work-after-first-reboot/fd71e1ae-00be-4195-a9b2-d7d3c38d9946
  9. keyboard and mouse don't work after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keyboard and mouse don't work after reset: Hi,I refreshed and reset a desktop thatw as given to me. I rid the desktop of all files. After the reset, the mouse and keyboard do not work. I cannot connect to the internet. Help please....
  10. External Keyboard and Mouse Don't Work Together

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Keyboard and Mouse Don't Work Together: So my friend has a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10, and he has a strange issue. He has 2 USB ports, both 3.0, and the situation is like this: PORT 1: Mouse and Keyboard work in this port only. Don't work on PORT 2. PORT 2: Scanner and Wacom tablet work in this port. Don't...