Windows 10: Keyboard + Mouse won't work together when gaming.

Discus and support Keyboard + Mouse won't work together when gaming. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. First post here, so please excuse me if I've posted this in the wrong subforum. When playing games, I can't use the keyboard and click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xbjr0, May 27, 2016.

1. xbjr0 Win User

Keyboard + Mouse won't work together when gaming.

Hi. First post here, so please excuse me if I've posted this in the wrong subforum.

When playing games, I can't use the keyboard and click on the mouse at the same time. I have to first stop using the keyboard, then wait a few seconds, then be able to click with the mouse.

Any ways to fix this? It's really irritating when playing, especially with those shooter games. Sniping isn't really my speciality *Smile

Thanks,
    B

:)

xbjr0, May 27, 2016
  2. OwenHerri Win User

My mouse pad doesnt work when Im trying to use the keyboad at the same time

When ever I'm trying to use the keyboard and mouse pad at the same time, while trying to play games, the mouse pad doesn't work when I'm using the keyboard. For example, when I try to move around in a game using WASD, the mouse pad wont work. Please help!

OwenHerri, May 27, 2016
  3. USB Ports power but non functional devices

So luckily I remembered I had a Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard with a mouse pad and I'm able to maneuver on the computer once again and it is not my USB drives that are not working because my external hard drive functions and things light up. But it is just
    keyboards and Mouse that are not registering. I am in the device manager and I see that the keyboard and mouse when I plug it in goes right to other devices and it'll show USB laser gaming mouse and also keyboard but it won't let me do anything it says the
    drivers for this device are not installed code 28 there are no compatible drivers for this device so I click update driver and it says Windows was unable to install your USB laser game Mouse Windows could not find drivers for your device

JoeyOne-A37435B2-B17F-4EC3-B31A-B3262BFD0288, May 27, 2016
  4. xbjr0 Win User

Fixed.
    Thanks for the help, everyone! /s

Like seriously...

xbjr0, May 28, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    For the benefits of others who might have the same issue, would you please post your solution ?
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Keyboard + Mouse won't work together when gaming. - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse won't

2. No signal and mouse/keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal and mouse/keyboard won't work: Hey I was about to play a new game I installed on my computer from Ubisoft and but it said my graphics driver was out of date I went to update it. I then went back to the game to check it but it was still saying the same thing I went over to device manger to update it...
  3. No signal and mouse/keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No signal and mouse/keyboard won't work: Hey I was about to play a new game I installed on my computer from Ubisoft and but it said my graphics driver was out of date I went to update it. I then went back to the game to check it but it was still saying the same thing I went over to device manger to update it...
  4. My keyboard and mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard and mouse won't work: My keyboard and mouse won't work when I get to my sign in screen and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/4af0e1dc-2d8a-49c8-9d24-41b7ba89fa88
  5. My keyboard and mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard and mouse won't work: My keyboard and mouse won't work when I get to my sign in screen and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/4af0e1dc-2d8a-49c8-9d24-41b7ba89fa88
  6. My keyboard and mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microphone and Headphones won't work together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone and Headphones won't work together: I've been having an issue where whenever my microphone detects sound, it cuts off sound from my headset. I am using a wireless headset WH-1000XM5 and a HyperX Quadcast microphone. I don't know why this is happening just now, I had no problems before but this did start when I...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard not working when plugged in together in the usb docking station.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard not working when plugged in together in the usb docking station.: I am using 4 port usb docking station as only 1 usb port on my laptop is functional. Although when plugged in separately, both usb mouse and keyboard work properly but when plugged in together, the mouse stops working. However, the light in the mouse is on indicating that it...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard Won't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and Keyboard Won't Work: We have HP Pavilion Desktop, running Windows 10. Recently, the mouse and keyboard abruptly stopped working at the time! I turned off the pc, waited a few minutes, turned it back on - nothing. Changed the batteries in both. Still dead. Six and a half hours later, they came...
  10. External Keyboard and Mouse Don't Work Together

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Keyboard and Mouse Don't Work Together: So my friend has a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10, and he has a strange issue. He has 2 USB ports, both 3.0, and the situation is like this: PORT 1: Mouse and Keyboard work in this port only. Don't work on PORT 2. PORT 2: Scanner and Wacom tablet work in this port. Don't...