Windows 10: Keyboard+Mouse

Discus and support Keyboard+Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with my Logitech mouse and keyboard combo. They both suddenly stop working at random times. I have read all over the internet and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GoodFriendlyTyler, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Keyboard+Mouse

I'm having an issue with my Logitech mouse and keyboard combo. They both suddenly stop working at random times. I have read all over the internet and I'm not sure what works and I don't want to take risks from other sites. The only solutions I have tried were switching my USB to other areas and changing the batteries. I'm not sure what to do and will appreciate any help.

:)

GoodFriendlyTyler, Jan 5, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jan 5, 2019
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Keyboard+Mouse

Keyboard and mouse

Hi Vicki,

The issue you are experiencing when using your mouse and keyboard may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may
    we know the following:

• Have you tried using a different mouse and keyboard? If so, did you encounter the same problem?
    • Did you try using the said mouse and keyboard on a different computer?

Desiree Yau, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard+Mouse

1. Keyboard+Mouse - Similar Threads - Keyboard+Mouse

2. Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CollectionHelpful205 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bnkh0t/help_these_icons_keep_appearing_and_if_i_hover/
  3. Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard: I'm looking for some utility or window manager that provides me with the following ability in oder to code in a easy way. I need to work with two windows vertically, occupying the entire screen. At some point, I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that can...
  4. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  5. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  6. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  8. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  9. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless keyboard and mouse