Windows 10: Keyboard moving stuttering.

Discus and support Keyboard moving stuttering. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever i try to move in a game that uses WASD to move, my character will walk normal for a second, then stop, then start, then stop, over and over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by butwhy1, Sep 8, 2019.

1. butwhy1 Win User

Keyboard moving stuttering.

Whenever i try to move in a game that uses WASD to move, my character will walk normal for a second, then stop, then start, then stop, over and over again. If i press a different button while walking my character walks normal again.

:)

butwhy1, Sep 8, 2019

2. mouse stuttering

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Are you using a wired or a wireless mouse?
    3. Also let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to fix this issue?
    4. What is the make and model of your mouse?

I understand that it can be disappointing to notice 'mouse stuttering' even in the new mouse. We will look into this for you. Please reply with the answers to the questions below so that we can assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

However, you may refer this article on Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard
    problems in Windows
    and check if it helps.

We await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Mouse and Keyboard stutters really horribly

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with mouse and keyboard not working in the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run inbuilt Hardware & Device troubleshooter

Let’s try running inbuilt Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to get the problem automatically detected and fixed. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed
    correctly.

• Press Windows + W keys on your keyboard to get the search option.

• Type Troubleshooting and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now click on view all option.

• Click on Hardware and Device and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2

Method 2:

How to uninstall and reinstall mouse and keyboard, please follow the steps given below.

Step 1: Uninstall the mouse and keyboard drivers.

• Press Windows key + X on the desktop Screen and select
      Device manager.

• Expand Keyboard and mice driver and right-click on
      driver and select ‘uninstall’.

• Restart the computer.
    Step 2: You may refer to the computer manufacturer website and try installing keyboard and mice drivers and check.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Keyboard moving stuttering.

FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard moving stuttering.

1. Keyboard moving stuttering. - Similar Threads - Keyboard moving stuttering

2. Stuttering when gaming with a keyboard plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering when gaming with a keyboard plugged: Just purchased a keyboard from a store a couple hours ago, however I've soon discovered a major problem with it after minutes into using it. When I started playing with it plugged into my laptop it was causing me to stutter, this is my first time ever encountering this issue....
  3. Mouse Stuttering and Moving on its own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Stuttering and Moving on its own?: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎3/‎2022 OS build 22621.2283 So I have 3 profiles or accounts on my PC, I use mine almost daily and don't have this issue for some reason but on the two other profiles after signing into them the desktop shows up like...
  4. Mouse Stuttering and Moving on its own?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Stuttering and Moving on its own?: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎3/‎2022 OS build 22621.2283 So I have 3 profiles or accounts on my PC, I use mine almost daily and don't have this issue for some reason but on the two other profiles after signing into them the desktop shows up like...
  5. Mouse and keyboard stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard stuttering: I recently purchased an NZXT Foundation PC, and since then have installed a 3060 graphics card into it. After installing the graphic card I started having issues with my mouse and keyboard. The issue is, the keyboard and mouse 'stutters'. The mouse will turn off for 1-2...
  6. Mouse and keyboard stuttering

Mouse and keyboard stuttering: I recently purchased an NZXT Foundation PC, and since then have installed a 3060 graphics card into it. After installing the graphic card I started having issues with my mouse and keyboard. The issue is, the keyboard and mouse 'stutters'. The mouse will turn off for 1-2...
  7. Mouse and keyboard stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Keyboard or System lag/stutter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard or System lag/stutter?: I'm having this problem where whenever I type or use any keys while playing games it will occasionally freeze or stutter, and I won't even be pressing a key yet it will still be activating. I've checked any sort of driver update with my keyboard, everything says it is...
  9. Keyboard or System lag/stutter?

Keyboard or System lag/stutter?: I'm having this problem where whenever I type or use any keys while playing games it will occasionally freeze or stutter, and I won't even be pressing a key yet it will still be activating. I've checked any sort of driver update with my keyboard, everything says it is...
  10. Problems with keyboard stuttering/lagging.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with keyboard stuttering/lagging.: Hello! I have been member for many years and not sure if I ever posted. I have always found help I need via search. With that said I have had a intermittent problem for about 2 months. I play online games and I use the "W" key to move forward and I noticed that my character...