Windows 10: KEYBOARD NO LONGER APPEARS ON TASKBAR IN 1809

Discus and support KEYBOARD NO LONGER APPEARS ON TASKBAR IN 1809 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; SINCE UPDATING TO VERSION 1809, THE KEYBOARD LANGUAGE ICON HAS DISAPPEARED FROM THE TASKBAR. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT, THE DEFAULT LANGUAGE CANNOT BE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HaimSny, Nov 12, 2018.

1. HaimSny Win User

KEYBOARD NO LONGER APPEARS ON TASKBAR IN 1809

SINCE UPDATING TO VERSION 1809, THE KEYBOARD LANGUAGE ICON HAS DISAPPEARED FROM THE TASKBAR.

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT, THE DEFAULT LANGUAGE CANNOT BE CHANGED. THIS IS BEING WRITTEN IN CAPS BECAUSE OF THIS. I LIVE IN ISRAEL, SO HEBREW IS ALSO A NECESSARY LANGUAGE.

:)

HaimSny, Nov 12, 2018

2. Jump Lists No Longer Appear

After the uninstallation of some software yesterday, I no longer have jump lists in my taskbar icons. I right click on them, and there's no response whatsoever. Right click functionality on the taskbar itself and in all other places appears to be normal. I'm hoping there will be a relatively simple registry key I can edit or something. Anyone have some suggestions?

lightwriter, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Mail & Edge won't appear along taskbar & no icons are appearing for either.

Hi Ramon

I have run the SFC and a clean boot as you suggest but the problem persists.

Another little example of the problem is I opened the Calculator app for use recently, and upon minimising it the icon did not appear on the taskbar below and so Calculator became no longer retrievable from that point.

I have now managed to pin the Mail app to the taskbar, but this was only achieved by finding an old email and opening it through Mail which was set as the default program. Mail still does not appear in the programs list.

Any further suggestions?

chasunderpay, Nov 12, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Jump Lists No Longer Appear

You could try this free program (easy to find) - options switch jump lists on and off.

KEYBOARD NO LONGER APPEARS ON TASKBAR IN 1809 [​IMG]

(a nice feature of it is if you mouse over the taskbar, the scroll wheel controls volume)

There's also this setting (bottom) (just search Settings for jump)

KEYBOARD NO LONGER APPEARS ON TASKBAR IN 1809 [​IMG]

dalchina, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. KEYBOARD NO LONGER APPEARS ON TASKBAR IN 1809 - Similar Threads - KEYBOARD LONGER APPEARS

2. Why does chinese keyboard not appear i the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does chinese keyboard not appear i the taskbar?: Hi,I am hoping that someone might know what is going on with these languages.I have en Instant-Clone pool, running on a golden image built on Windows 10 1809 Enterprise LTSC.Sometimes the users needs other inputmethods/different languages, so i am running some powershell as...
  3. Why does chinese keyboard not appear i the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does chinese keyboard not appear i the taskbar?: Hi,I am hoping that someone might know what is going on with these languages.I have en Instant-Clone pool, running on a golden image built on Windows 10 1809 Enterprise LTSC.Sometimes the users needs other inputmethods/different languages, so i am running some powershell as...
  4. One Drive will no longer appear on Taskbar permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive will no longer appear on Taskbar permanently: One Drive will no longer appear on Taskbar permanently.I have 2 OneDrives personal and business. They both use to appear on the Taskbar every time I booted up. Now they are both available, but are not on the task bar. How can I get them back on the taskbar permanently? I...
  5. One Drive will no longer appear on Taskbar permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive will no longer appear on Taskbar permanently: One Drive will no longer appear on Taskbar permanently.I have 2 OneDrives personal and business. They both use to appear on the Taskbar every time I booted up. Now they are both available, but are not on the task bar. How can I get them back on the taskbar permanently? I...
  6. One Drive will no longer appear on Taskbar permanently

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. German keyboard appearing in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German keyboard appearing in Taskbar: Hello, Recently a keyboard language appeared out of nowhere in my windows, the German keyboard. [ATTACH] As you can see in the screenshot, the German keyboard appears despite not being reflected in the windows settings. I read in another post that I had to enter the...
  8. Input indicator no longer appears in the taskbar

Input indicator no longer appears in the taskbar: I've lost the language input indicator in the taskbar. Alt-Shift no longer works when switching languages. I am running Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.437). The language indicator with the keyboards I've installed still appears on the lock screen, just not in the...
  9. Onscreen Keyboard Won't Run/Appear (After Update 1809)

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard Won't Run/Appear (After Update 1809): Hi, I'm using an HP Pavillion All-In-One PC. It has a 27 inch touch screen. It was recently updated to Window 10 Home version 1809 with seemingly no problems. However, when I tap the onscreen keyboard button, which is located on the right side of the task bar, the keyboard...
  10. Emoji keyboard no longer appears

Emoji keyboard no longer appears: Windows 10 starts differently every day, a problem it has had since the beginning. Many of those examples are recorded here. The latest: how do you get the emoji selection? Yesterday it was the Windows key and the full stop (period). This combination no longer works. What has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no keyboard settings 1809