Windows 10: Keyboard not detected in device manager, but it's working! MINDBLOW!!

Discus and support Keyboard not detected in device manager, but it's working! MINDBLOW!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; roccat and razer nage trinity detected in devives and printers as a keyboard! In device manager my razer naga is detected as a keyboard & mice ofc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Irene PutteG, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Keyboard not detected in device manager, but it's working! MINDBLOW!!

roccat and razer nage trinity detected in devives and printers as a keyboard!
    In device manager my razer naga is detected as a keyboard & mice ofc mice
    Roccast isku fx NOT SHOW UP IN DEVICE MANAGER AND ALL UPDATES IS UP TO DATE PLZ HELP ME!!!
    The keyboard works, but i get mindblowing that i can't see it Keyboard not detected in device manager, but it's working! MINDBLOW!! 893e349a-1b2d-4e43-822c-b46a64eb6fe5?upload=true.png Keyboard not detected in device manager, but it's working! MINDBLOW!! 48b53100-b248-4bc7-9573-ca4e4680646c?upload=true.png Keyboard not detected in device manager, but it's working! MINDBLOW!! 8f46e429-b244-4392-8d78-c50ee01f8cd3?upload=true.png

:)

Irene PutteG, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard not detected in device manager, but it's working! MINDBLOW!!

1. Keyboard not detected in device manager, but it's working! MINDBLOW!! - Similar Threads - Keyboard detected device

2. AMD GPU not detected in Device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD GPU not detected in Device manager: Well, It started a few days ago when I was playing Valorant that I saw my fps was around 30 to 40 which is unusual so I decided to check my AMD driver settings, and when I right-clicked on my desktop, that's when I saw it was missing So I realized that I just had to reinstall...
  3. Graphics card not detected in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card not detected in device manager: Hi, my graphics card is not detected in device manager post upgrade to Windows 11, and is thus replaced with "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter", resulting in a decreased performance and far more lag. How would I circumvent this, for simply clicking "show hidden devices" and...
  4. Camera to detected in Device Manager

Camera to detected in Device Manager: Hi there, I have an Asus VivoBook with Windows 10 Home, and can't seem to get my webcam to work. It is not listed on the Device Manager list, even in hidden programs. I'd like to know how to obtain the driver, Thanks, Fernando...
  5. Bluetooth detected by Device Manager but isn't working

Bluetooth detected by Device Manager but isn't working: I just realized that the Bluetooth is not working in my laptop. I tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones and it didn't find them. Then I tried to send files from the PC to my smartphone and vice versa, but neither detected each other. I uninstalled and re-installed the...
  6. Bluetooth is not detected by the device manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth is not detected by the device manager: A few days ago, my computer suddenly became unable to detect any Bluetooth devices. I didn't restart my computer, but the Bluetooth device just can't connect to my computer after I didn't use it for a while. When I checked the notification center, the Bluetooth button just...
  7. keyboard not working and not showing up in device manager

keyboard not working and not showing up in device manager: Hi All, looks like my keyboard has dissapeared from my device manager list and i dont know how to get it back. ive tried troubleshooting the keyboard and restarting but both of them do not work. [ATTACH]...
  8. keyboard not working and not showing up in device manager

keyboard not working and not showing up in device manager: hi. using on-screen keyboard to type this . my laptop keyboard is not working except the power button, indicating it is a software issue. when i go to device manager to update the driver , there is no keyboard option available . it is simply not there. how do i update my...
  9. Sculpt USB mouse and keyboard do not work, USB receiver not detected in Device Manager

Sculpt USB mouse and keyboard do not work, USB receiver not detected in Device Manager: I own a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort wireless keyboard and mouse. It has worked fine up until now, but for some reason the USB receiver does not seem to be detected anymore. The computer doesn't respond to input from the mouse or keyboard, and the receiver doesn't even appear in...
  10. Keyboard and multiple devices in device manager

Keyboard and multiple devices in device manager: Hello, everyone. I noticed a problem in my keyboard recently, but i'm not sure if it's really on the keyboard, and might be in the windows or software related. The problem is that the keyboard randomly starts freezing, it's hard to explain with words, basically the keys do...