Windows 10: Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR

Discus and support Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Firstly, VR needs *A LOT* of work. It's very unstable, crashing a lot, not starting, different VR portals wrestling for desktop space and settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gavin.Williams, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR

Hi,

Firstly, VR needs *A LOT* of work. It's very unstable, crashing a lot, not starting, different VR portals wrestling for desktop space and settings don't work across apps - like concierge or whatever it is. Mouse and keyboard are always dropping out. Sometimes apps start in the Windows VR House, other times in specific in game houses. It's just crazy inconsistent and unreliant.

So, how do I get keyboard to work in the Minecraft VR house? It's telling me to press F5 to switch perspectives. But keyboard is not responding.

:)

Gavin.Williams, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift

Source: Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR

Minecraft not responding when loading mods Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR

1. Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR - Similar Threads - Keyboard responding Minecraft

2. keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard not responding: my keyboard which is Bluetooth with a usb wire no longer responds. It lights up and makes sound with each tap but doesn't show on page local, nor online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-responding/9d0a92cc-f738-4442-8d49-3235259f245a
  3. Minecraft and Windows and VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and Windows and VR: Microsoft makes both Windows and Minecraft, yet an entire version of Minecraft will be unplayable in 2025. Minecraft for the oculus rift doesn't work on Windows 11 22h2, this isn't only about Minecraft why do we need a new windows, heck windows 7 worked just fine. This could...
  4. Minecraft and Windows and VR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft and Windows and VR: Microsoft makes both Windows and Minecraft, yet an entire version of Minecraft will be unplayable in 2025. Minecraft for the oculus rift doesn't work on Windows 11 22h2, this isn't only about Minecraft why do we need a new windows, heck windows 7 worked just fine. This could...
  5. Keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard not responding: Hey, i have an issue with my USB keyboard not responding. I've tried alot of tutorials like turning off filter keys, updating the keyboard drivers in the keyboard folder in the device manager but nothing seems to be working. Could someone help me out, it's a real headache....
  6. Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S: I'm posting here cause I'm not getting any response on the Oculus forums. Maybe I have better luck here. I'm writing here on behalf of my 10yr old nephew. I don't know much about VR stuff. He's having trouble launching Minecraft VR. He was Minecraft for Windows installed on...
  7. keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard not responding: After the last update the device went into tablet mode so I can only use the touch screen--how do I get the keyboard back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-responding/8668eb74-3ce6-47c1-991a-7762d0867705
  8. Minecraft VR no button input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft VR no button input: Trying to play minecraft for windows 10 on the HP Reverb G2 headset. The game launches fine, and all of the joysticks and triggers register input correctly, but none of the face buttons abxy register any input at all, making the game unplayable. I turned off screen animations...
  9. I was looking to play a bit of VR Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was looking to play a bit of VR Minecraft: I recently have gotten an Oculus quest and a PC strong enough to play VR games; i was hoping that i would be able to redeem the code from my Mojang account but it had been claimed. I haven't even played minecraft this year and it still claims that i used the code. I would...
  10. Minecraft is not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft is not Responding: I have tried to play Minecraft, but after a weird effect, my game crashes... Now I didn't notice anything unusual until I realized whenever I started Minecraft after that, it would open and do its stuff, but when it would have the main menu, it would freeze then not...