Windows 10: Keyboard not working after update, also getting the blue screen.

Discus and support Keyboard not working after update, also getting the blue screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey folks. So my brother updated his pc for 3 days ago. He was playing on his pc after the update, and then all of the sudden his pc restart while he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by connorcreedgold, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Keyboard not working after update, also getting the blue screen.

Hey folks.
    So my brother updated his pc for 3 days ago. He was playing on his pc after the update, and then all of the sudden his pc restart while he was playing, and after the restart he got the blue screen(SYSTEM THREAD EXPECTION NOT HANDLED). Also it says on the bluscreen that Windows will try to find the problem and they will restart it, but it never restart it just stays at the blue screen.

Problem when i try to enter boot on his pc, keyboard wont work. After i press the power on button on the pc, the keyboard works for like 10 seconds and then it wont work anymore. Same thing with mouse. He is got an ASUS Motherboard, and Windows 10 64-Bit. I tested the keyboard on many different pc with win 10, and it works but on his computer it wont work after the startup.

:)

connorcreedgold, Sep 3, 2017
  2. Jean_B_R Win User

Intermittent keyboard (usb device errors) and page fault blue screens since Windows 10 upgrade

Hi Rakesh, thx for reply. I would have responded sooner but am being slowed down by multiple blue screen events.

Unfortunately I cannot capture the events except in human memory which is also unreliable and needs updated drivers! When the laptop starts up keyboard dock works. After a random time interval from seconds to hours I get USB device not recognized, port reset
    fail (or words to that effect and keyboard stops working. Sometimes the blue screen follows immediately error page fault in nonpaged area but occasionally I get the chance to get into settings devices and device shows the Usb device error. If I remove device
    error the keyboard reappears as an attached device. Update drivers shows keyboard drivers up to date.

Have had several blue screens today so will hit send quickly now as this is the longest the pc has stayed up and running so far today.

Will try updating display adapter drivers right now

J

Jean_B_R, Sep 3, 2017
  3. Can't start windows 10

After update 31.12.2017 can't start windows 10. Blue screen, customize keyboard, enter, trying start system and again same blue screen, customize keyboard, enter and ........

JuozasPopiera, Sep 3, 2017
  4. Keyboard not working after update, also getting the blue screen.

Also this can get moved to BSOD Debuggins and crash

connorcreedgold, Sep 3, 2017
  5. axe0 New Member
    Sounds like a bad port on the motherboard, is there another keyboard with a different connection?

axe0, Sep 4, 2017
  6. I dont think theres any problem with the motherboard, i think this happens because of when i try to launch the pc, the keyboard works until the automatic windows repair pops up. So i think theres something with the automatic repair to do.

connorcreedgold, Sep 4, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    Under the user name there is "My Computer"
    Please update:
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Please include PSU, cooler, case, peripherals (mouse, keyboard, joystick) and anything attached to the computer by wireless or wired (printer, headset, xbox, etc.)

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard not working after update, also getting the blue screen.

1. Keyboard not working after update, also getting the blue screen. - Similar Threads - Keyboard working update

2. Working On Update Get To 48% After Blue Screen driver pnp watchdog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Working On Update Get To 48% After Blue Screen driver pnp watchdog: Every Time Working On Updates Get To 48% When It Get's to The Next Number It Get Stuck For Bit And Dose The Blue Screen With Error Code driver pnp watchdog Is There Any Way To Fix That? Because I Need Update My Windows Because Anytime I Try To Dowload From The Microsoft Store...
  3. Working On Update Get To 48% After Blue Screen driver pnp watchdog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Working On Update Get To 48% After Blue Screen driver pnp watchdog: Every Time Working On Updates Get To 48% When It Get's to The Next Number It Get Stuck For Bit And Dose The Blue Screen With Error Code driver pnp watchdog Is There Any Way To Fix That? Because I Need Update My Windows Because Anytime I Try To Dowload From The Microsoft Store...
  4. Working On Update Get To 48% After Blue Screen driver pnp watchdog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen error after keyboard suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error after keyboard suddenly stopped working: So, almost a year ago I was facing problems where while using my laptop lenovo t460p the keyboard suddenly stops working and it didnt worked untill I restarted the laptop by unplugging the battery. after 3 4 months of suffering It magicly got resolved by itself, but...
  6. Blue screen error after keyboard suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error after keyboard suddenly stopped working: So, almost a year ago I was facing problems where while using my laptop lenovo t460p the keyboard suddenly stops working and it didnt worked untill I restarted the laptop by unplugging the battery. after 3 4 months of suffering It magicly got resolved by itself, but...
  7. Getting watchdog_violation blue screen after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting watchdog_violation blue screen after Windows Update: Hello all I am using Windows 10 Pro ( 10.0.18363 Build 18363) This has happened to me before as well and i have not been able to update my OS and it happened tonight as well. Whenever my windows is finished updating and restarts the PC, i get a blue screen with the error...
  8. monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen

in Windows 10 Support
    monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen: after my PC blue screened with the error message KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED my keyboard mouse and my monitors are not working. when i turn my pc on a no signal detected message pops up and i'm pretty sure its not the mother board or PSU as they are both only like 2 1/2...
  9. Blue screen after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after update: Windows did an update last night when shutting down. Now we only get a blue screen and a stop code of : whea_uncorrectable_error. I've tried resetting, recovery, and uninstalling and I can't get anywhere. Any ideas would be appreciated....
  10. Blank blue screen no cursor windows 10, not getting nothing on screen, keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank blue screen no cursor windows 10, not getting nothing on screen, keyboard not working: I have tried every thing on the to correct but not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-blue-screen-no-cursor-windows-10-not-getting/0852978b-c23e-4a08-a511-8b6697dd6af5