Windows 10: keyboard not working after update!

Discus and support keyboard not working after update! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop keyboard not working after the new diver update for the keyboard. I tried going back to the previous version but didn't solve the problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sohan001, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Sohan001 Win User

keyboard not working after update!

my laptop keyboard not working after the new diver update for the keyboard. I tried going back to the previous version but didn't solve the problem. then I tried to reinstall the keyboard driver but that also didn't work. So any other solution?

:)

Sohan001, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Hi,

Have you tried updating
    your mouse and keyboard driver? If not, we suggest you to do so. There is a possibility that the driver is not compatible with the new Windows 10 update. However, one
    of the workarounds that we suggest for your mouse and keyboard to work is to update the driver. If the symptom persist, you can run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On your search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Change the view to
      View all.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices
      and run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Jorge Tan Win User
    Keyboard Not working in Windows 10

Hi,

We would suggest you to update your keyboard driver. To update your keyboard driver, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, look for Keyboards and then double-click it.
    • Click on the Keyboard tab and choose Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Jorge Tan, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Have you tried updating the mouse and keyboard drivers? If not, we suggest you to do so. And if the updates are
    already installed, kindly check if there is an exclamation mark in the Device Manager under the keyboard section. To check it, please follow these steps:

• Go to
      Control Panel
      and open
      Device Manager.

• Right-click
      on the
      Keyboard USB device.

• If you see that there is a
      exclamation mark, please post a screenshot of the error message.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

1. keyboard not working after update! - Similar Threads - keyboard working update

2. Keyboard not working after updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working after updates: Laptop Keyboard has stopped working after windows 10 updates, however, if I right click the start button and click on Command Prompt Admin let it load then just close it, the keyboard works until I reboot. I have tried every solution I have come across, and nothing has...
  3. Keyboard not working after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working after updates: Laptop Keyboard has stopped working after windows 10 updates, however, if I right click the start button and click on Command Prompt Admin let it load then just close it, the keyboard works until I reboot. I have tried every solution I have come across, and nothing has...
  4. Keyboard not working after updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. keyboard not working after update

keyboard not working after update: facing this problem from morning , i've tried all the process from device manager to regedit, restarting the system 'uninstalling drivers,nothing is working .can't type the whole time with virtual keyboard ....
  6. Keyboard not working after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard not working after update: I have been having this issue for many months now, where windows forces an update on my Laptop, which in turn somehow makes my built in keyboard not work anymore. Every time i have to restore it to the previous build and then it works again, this means that it is not a...
  7. Keyboard not working after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard not working after update: I have been having this issue for many months now, where windows forces an update on my Laptop, which in turn somehow makes my built in keyboard not work anymore. Every time i have to restore it to the previous build and then it works again, this means that it is not a...
  8. Keyboard not working after update

9. Keyboard not working after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard not working after update.: After an update a few months ago, the keyboard on my pc stopped working. Device manager lists it and says it is working. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, checked batteries and wireless receiver and looked for driver updates. Troubleshooter says it is working. Out...
  10. Keyboard not working after updates?

Keyboard not working after updates?: Hey! Had the same keyboard for years, never had an issue with it, the other day my PC updated it's self (despite putting it off for weeks) and it broke a few things, none of my games were running, saying it didn't meet minimum requirements, so i just went and reverted back to...