Windows 10: Keyboard not working after win10 update

Discus and support Keyboard not working after win10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please Help Me After I did the update, my keyboard died. I try to install an external can not, the keyboard on the screen does not work, and appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SarahNov_078, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Keyboard not working after win10 update

Please Help Me

After I did the update, my keyboard died.

I try to install an external can not, the keyboard on the screen does not work, and appears error osk.exe.

I can't do anything, because I have to enter a password to enter the homescreen, but the keyboard doesn't work.

:)

SarahNov_078, Aug 6, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Hi,

Have you tried updating
    your mouse and keyboard driver? If not, we suggest you to do so. There is a possibility that the driver is not compatible with the new Windows 10 update. However, one
    of the workarounds that we suggest for your mouse and keyboard to work is to update the driver. If the symptom persist, you can run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On your search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Change the view to
      View all.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices
      and run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 6, 2020
  4. JoeKall Win User

Keyboard not working after win10 update

Keyboard issue with Win10 update

I was never able to install the updated driver using the compatibility mode because the directions I was given to enter the compatibility mode did NOT work as I stated in my previous response.

The issue I am having is with the built-in keyboard on my Gateway model NV55 laptop. This built-in keyboard works fine with Win7; I updated to Win10 it quits working. I've looked over the compatibility lists and Gateway is not listed on there. The incompatibility
    hardware scan programs did NOT detect any problems every time the engineers tried running it and every time I ran it. A USB plugin keyboard works fine with the Win10 update on my LAPTOP but I am NOT carrying a KEYBOARD around with me just to use my LAPTOP.
    Are you saying that after all this Win10 does NOT WORK ON LAPTOPS??????

JoeKall, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard not working after win10 update

1. Keyboard not working after win10 update - Similar Threads - Keyboard working win10

2. After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working: After Win10 update my keyboard keys not working - key "H" ; "G"; key " ; key \ and key \ ,also from num lock key "4" - can you provide solution on that.Txs in advance!...
  3. After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working: After Win10 update my keyboard keys not working - key "H" ; "G"; key " ; key \ and key \ ,also from num lock key "4" - can you provide solution on that.Txs in advance!...
  4. After Win10 Update several keyboard key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't log in Win10 after update, external keyboard and on screen keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log in Win10 after update, external keyboard and on screen keyboard not working: Hi, My Alienware laptop was automatically doing window update yesterday.Today I can't to login to it, due to the keyboard letter not working, only number key working, mouse is working.Found there are tons of people having same issue and solution is either using the on-screen...
  6. Keyboard not working after Win10 FU1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard not working after Win10 FU1903: Hallo there, I have installed the FU1903 on my HP Z600 WS offered by MS and since then ~ 2.5 month ago I'm not able to log in into the system, since the Keyboard is not working at the moment I need to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to get into the Login-Screen. I'm also not able to open...
  7. keyboard not working after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard not working after update: facing this problem from morning , i've tried all the process from device manager to regedit, restarting the system 'uninstalling drivers,nothing is working .can't type the whole time with virtual keyboard ....
  8. Keyboard not working after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard not working after update: I have been having this issue for many months now, where windows forces an update on my Laptop, which in turn somehow makes my built in keyboard not work anymore. Every time i have to restore it to the previous build and then it works again, this means that it is not a...
  9. Keyboard not working after updates?

Keyboard not working after updates?: Hey! Had the same keyboard for years, never had an issue with it, the other day my PC updated it's self (despite putting it off for weeks) and it broke a few things, none of my games were running, saying it didn't meet minimum requirements, so i just went and reverted back to...
  10. Keyboard & touchpad disabled after Win10 update

Keyboard & touchpad disabled after Win10 update: Laptop - ASUS U57A BBL4 Updated Win10 to Version 1607, build 14393.1066 Running: Advanced System Care, Bitdefender, & Malwarebytes External USB mouse Everything was functioning properly before the update. I've been running Win10 since it was released. After the update...