Windows 10: Keyboard not working in Windows 10 boot camp after update 1809

Discus and support Keyboard not working in Windows 10 boot camp after update 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI Community, Keyboard just stopped working when in Windows 10 after the latest update 1809. I installed drivers from Boot camp assistant again and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Acevirgil, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Acevirgil Win User

Keyboard not working in Windows 10 boot camp after update 1809

HI Community,

Keyboard just stopped working when in Windows 10 after the latest update 1809. I installed drivers from Boot camp assistant again and it didn't help. I checked device Manager settings i found yellow Waring Apple SPI keyboard Drive if i uninstall it working pretty fine whens restart computer it stop working kindly assist me to resolve this issues.

Thank and regards.

:)

Acevirgil, Mar 11, 2019

2. Bluetooth is not working with Boot Camp after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

To enable your Bluetooth, run the Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder on your Mac and install the support software, which includes the latest drivers you need for Bluetooth.

• Check for software updates to make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are
      up to date.

• Run Boot Camp Assistant and install the support software, which includes the latest Boot Camp drivers you need for Bluetooth.
      You can find step-by-step directions at Apple’s Support Site here.
    After reinstalling the drivers, all paired devices from Windows 8.1 should still be paired and usable.

Ravinath P, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Wile E Win User
    To Boot Camp or not to Boot Camp?

Boot Camp still works on Tiger, too. My sister's Mac is still on Tiger, and it still boots to XP when she wants it to. You just can't download it anymore, so you have to already have it. I think it just doesn't update Boot Camp or the drivers anymore, but why fix it if it ain't broke? lol.

Wile E, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Keyboard not working in Windows 10 boot camp after update 1809 - Similar Threads - Keyboard working boot

2. Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with Boot Camp

in Windows 10 News
    Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with Boot Camp: [ATTACH]If you installed Windows 10 on a Mac computer using Boot Camp, but find […] This article Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with Boot Camp first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC: Hi, I have downloaded windows 10 onto my Macbook with the help of Boot Camp. It runs great, I can use explorer etc. However, I want to activate my Windows 10 to download some apps, and it will not let me. Is there a way I can activate my windows 10 without a product key?...
  4. Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp: [IMG]So recently got a new 2020 macbook pro the 13” model and got windows 10 on it through bootcamp because I wanted to play some steam games. My problem arises when i want to connect my xbox one s controller to it and it wont appear on my laptop. I assumed it just took a...
  5. Track pad gestures not working after Boot Camp

Track pad gestures not working after Boot Camp: I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 through Bootcamp on my early 2015 Macbook Pro and cannot use the track pad for anything but to left click. What I tried: -Reinstalling the mouse driver -Updating the Mouse driver -There is no Boot camp icon, making Apple tutorial...
  6. Keyboard and mouse not working in Windows 10 boot camp after os update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse not working in Windows 10 boot camp after os update: HI Community, Keyboard and mouse just stopped working when in Windows 10 after the latest Mac OS update. When I put the cable in keyboard it works. I installed drivers from Boot camp assistant again and it didn't help. I checked bluetooth settings and everything seems to be...
  7. Mouse, Keyboard & Touchscreen not working after Windows 1809 update

Mouse, Keyboard & Touchscreen not working after Windows 1809 update: I left my Acer Z3710 installing the Windows 1809 update overnight & now my mouse, keyboard & touchscreen are not working. The PC boots & I see the 'mountain lake', time & date but cannot get to the login screen. Both the key board & mouse are wireless and were working fine...
  8. windows 10 will not boot after 1809 update

windows 10 will not boot after 1809 update: windows 10 will not boot after 1809 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-boot-after-1809-update/0538ae0c-2449-45e2-939b-23d8ddfb74ec
  9. Windows 10 Boot camp, Microphone doesn't appear to work

Windows 10 Boot camp, Microphone doesn't appear to work: I have had Windows 10 Bootcamp for a while since I changed from Mac to Windows, but when I move to Windows, my microphone with my headphones doesn't seem to work. The inline microphone works just as fine, but background noise is louder without an actual microphone. Any...
  10. Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp

Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp: I'm attempting a new install of Windows 10 (Pro) on an iMac using Boot Camp Assistant. I've tried it with both the .iso from the Microsoft web site and an .iso I created myself from the install DVD with the same result: the installation fails during Windows Setup with this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zephyrus win 10 update no keyboard

2. windows 10 update 1809 keyboard not recognized