Windows 10: keyboard not working on monitor

Discus and support keyboard not working on monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my keyboard doesn't work properly in my monitor windows 10 but works perfectly fine in my laptop I've been reinstalling drivers but it didn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by oDinoPiggy, Sep 16, 2021.

1. keyboard not working on monitor

my keyboard doesn't work properly in my monitor windows 10 but works perfectly fine in my laptop I've been reinstalling drivers but it didn't work please help me

:)

oDinoPiggy, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Vega Hassan, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Jorge Tan Win User

keyboard not working on monitor

Keyboard Not working in Windows 10

Hi,

We would suggest you to update your keyboard driver. To update your keyboard driver, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, look for Keyboards and then double-click it.
    • Click on the Keyboard tab and choose Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Jorge Tan, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

keyboard not working on monitor

1. keyboard not working on monitor - Similar Threads - keyboard working monitor

2. My PC turns on but monitor, mouse and keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC turns on but monitor, mouse and keyboard won't work: For a few days I had problems with my PC. When my monitor went in standby and I tried to turn it back on, at first it would say that it had no signal and after insisting turning off and on, the monitor would connect but the PC would freeze. I fixed this problemy simply...
  3. Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-monitor-blank-screen-with-fans-on-but-keyboard/da8bd223-8e00-49be-8017-c4e6c0dd8a62
  4. Monitor, keyboard and mouse turns off while the PC is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor, keyboard and mouse turns off while the PC is working: Hello,The problem is that my monitor don't receive any signal from mobo, mouse and keyboard LEDs turns off while the case LEDs, the case fans, the motherboard LEDs and the CPU fan are still working. Sometimes the power off button is dead so I had either to unplug the power...
  5. Monitor, keyboard and mouse turns off while the PC is working

Monitor, keyboard and mouse turns off while the PC is working: Hello,The problem is that my monitor don't receive any signal from mobo, mouse and keyboard LEDs turns off while the case LEDs, the case fans, the motherboard LEDs and the CPU fan are still working. Sometimes the power off button is dead so I had either to unplug the power...
  6. PC boots up but monitor shows 'no signal' and keyboard not working.

PC boots up but monitor shows 'no signal' and keyboard not working.: My W10 PC boots up, fan spins, HDD spins but there is no output to monitor, which shows 'no signal' and the keyboard does not light up. I have tried all the suggested diagnostics such as unplug power, take out the CMOS battery, re-seat the RAM, clean RAM etc but nothing. It...
  7. PC boots up but monitor shows 'no signal' and keyboard not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boots up but monitor shows 'no signal' and keyboard not working.: My W10 PC boots up, fan spins, HDD spins but there is no output to monitor, which shows 'no signal' and the keyboard does not light up. I have tried all the suggested diagnostics such as unplug power, take out the CMOS battery, re-seat the RAM, clean RAM etc but nothing. It...
  8. Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working.: Hi, I have set my computer to turn off display after 5 minutes or so of inactivity, and today when I tried to turn the display on again using the keyboard, it didn't work, and also the mouse was off. I tried turning on the caps lock light of the keyboard and it didn't work,...
  9. monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen

in Windows 10 Support
    monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen: after my PC blue screened with the error message KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED my keyboard mouse and my monitors are not working. when i turn my pc on a no signal detected message pops up and i'm pretty sure its not the mother board or PSU as they are both only like 2 1/2...
  10. Keyboard and monitor doesn’t work after waking from Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and monitor doesn’t work after waking from Sleep: I have installed Windows 10 on my desktop. I always try to restart after a "sleep" by pressing the mouse button. It usually starts ok, but sometimes the monitor and keyboard don't activate. I have to power off/power on to get them working again. ***Modified title from:...