Windows 10: Keyboard not working properly since 20H2 update

Discus and support Keyboard not working properly since 20H2 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since I updated to the 20H2 version, my laptop has been having issues with some keyboards 3, e, d & c. I could resolve the problem by pressing e, d and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SoniaCerca, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Keyboard not working properly since 20H2 update

Since I updated to the 20H2 version, my laptop has been having issues with some keyboards 3, e, d & c. I could resolve the problem by pressing e, d and c at the same time but this morning I did another update and there's no way to make those keys work. Is there a way to fix it? Troubleshoot and updating the keyboard driver did absolutely nothing.

:)

SoniaCerca, Nov 13, 2020

2. Keyboard not working properly

Hi Yvan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand you are facing difficulties as your keyboard is not working properly. I will assist you with this issue.

First of all, I would suggest you to install all the latest updates released by Microsoft from Windows Updates and check if that helps or not. And to update your drivers, please follow the steps and let us know if it helps fixing the issue or not:

Open Device Manager by pressing Windows key + X, click on
    Control Panel; select System and Maintenance.

• Click on Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, locate Keyboard and double-click to check if it’s working properly.
    • Go to Driver tab, then click on Update Driver. And follow the instructions.

Let us know if this fixes your issue or not, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Nov 13, 2020
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Keyboard not working properly since 20H2 update

Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard not working properly since 20H2 update

1. Keyboard not working properly since 20H2 update - Similar Threads - Keyboard working properly

2. keyboard for accented letters not working properly [ since installed last update some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard for accented letters not working properly [ since installed last update some...: My keyboard , compatible with Portuguese ABNT 2 , was working fine until the last update was installed minutes ago [ sept 15 2022 ].Now everytime I type accents they come up duplicated : caf´´e , p~~ao , voc^^e , ``a ; Diaeresis was affected too : u¨¨bermesnch ;As it was...
  3. keyboard for accented letters not working properly [ since installed last update some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard for accented letters not working properly [ since installed last update some...: My keyboard , compatible with Portuguese ABNT 2 , was working fine until the last update was installed minutes ago [ sept 15 2022 ].Now everytime I type accents they come up duplicated : caf´´e , p~~ao , voc^^e , ``a ; Diaeresis was affected too : u¨¨bermesnch ;As it was...
  4. keyboard for accented letters not working properly [ since installed last update some...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Headset Not Working Properly After Update 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset Not Working Properly After Update 20H2: Hello! My headset was working perfectly before the update, and immediately after the update the sound became very echoey and bass boosted and almost like it’s underwater. My mic also stopped working. The inputs and outputs in discord stayed all the same, but my voice was only...
  6. Wired USB keyboard not working properly since last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired USB keyboard not working properly since last Windows 10 update: Logitech USB wired keyboard Windows V. 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 My entire laptop is working much slower since the last update, but the worst part is the keyboard problem. Driver is updated. It will work great for awhile, then suddenly, if you're away from the browser for...
  7. Windows Mail not working properly since 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Mail not working properly since 20H2 update: I am running Windows 10 Home 20H2, OS Build 19042.685 Since the 20H2 update every time I open Windows Mail App it ramps the fans up, but task manager displays 0% for all tabs When the app opens, emails will load but then freeze and this happens 90% of the time! If the mail...
  8. Since 20H2 touch keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Since 20H2 touch keyboard stopped working: Hi there, what could prevent the touch keyboard from working? Or on the other side: what's required for it to work? Since 20H2 deployments it does only show on logon screen but once desktop is loaded or inside apps. There is a script being applied to remove some apps,...
  9. WIFI not working properly since Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI not working properly since Windows update: My Samsung notebook has recently had a windows update and since then my previously strong WIFI signal is now incredibly poor. I can only connect to the WIFI when sat right next to the router, previously connection has been possible with a good signal all over the house....
  10. Keyboard not worling properly since Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not worling properly since Windows update: I have a Dell keyboard and since a recent update my keyboard is not working properly, for example, incorrect symbols. I have checked Settings and an English Qwerty keyboard is correctly shown and drivers are up to date. I have also unplugged the keyboard and plugged it in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how fix keybord is not on search place aftrer updating window 10 pro 20H2

2. win 10 20h2 upgrade hp laptop keyboard not working