Windows 10: keyboard not working since Thursday 11/14/19

Discus and support keyboard not working since Thursday 11/14/19 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wireless keyboard 850 has stopped working. I bought new batteries thinking they may need replacing, but it turns out it is not the batteries. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnitaPage, Nov 16, 2019.

1. AnitaPage Win User

keyboard not working since Thursday 11/14/19

My wireless keyboard 850 has stopped working. I bought new batteries thinking they may need replacing, but it turns out it is not the batteries. When I remove the batteries and put them back in, the keyboard green light comes up and quickly switches off. The funny thing is that my wireless mouse continued to work. Keyboard from touchscreen doesn't come up on screen either. Do I need to replace the keyboard?

:)

AnitaPage, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 16, 2019
  4. keyboard not working since Thursday 11/14/19

Creators Update causing keyboard issues on Lenovo Yoga 3 14

We suggest uninstalling and re-installing the keyboard drivers by following the steps here:

• Press Windows key + X and click Device manager.
    • Expand the Keyboard.
    • Right-click the keyboard driver and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer, let Windows detect the driver and install by itself.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Justine Pel, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

keyboard not working since Thursday 11/14/19

1. keyboard not working since Thursday 11/14/19 - Similar Threads - keyboard working since

2. ETAP 19 is not working on Window 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ETAP 19 is not working on Window 11.: I have been using ETAP 19.0.1 Software on the same laptop as Windows 10. But When I shifted to Windows 11 the same software always showed me that Program is not responding.I had to reinstall Windows 10 and again try the software which works fine. But every time I update...
  3. ETAP 19 is not working on Window 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ETAP 19 is not working on Window 11.: I have been using ETAP 19.0.1 Software on the same laptop as Windows 10. But When I shifted to Windows 11 the same software always showed me that Program is not responding.I had to reinstall Windows 10 and again try the software which works fine. But every time I update...
  4. Keyboard Not Working - Code 19

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Not Working - Code 19: Please Help Me. After I did a registry clean in CCleaner I restarted the PC. And the keyboard stopped working. Typed with On-Screen. I tried so many things & they are below. *Delete and reinstalling the driver. *Restarting the PC. *Restoring registry through CCleaner...
  5. CODE 19 KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CODE 19 KEYBOARD: Hello, I just started my computer today and the keyboard wasnt working , i used the on screen keyboard to login and then got to device manager. It said code 19 information in registery is incomplete or in correct....... I watched a video on yt and did as it said to go to...
  6. Slow download on 5ghz band since 11/18/19

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow download on 5ghz band since 11/18/19: Anyone else seeing max download speed on 5ghz networks between 2-3mbps? I've connected to several networks, several different isp, and different router manufacturers. I have eero's at home so can not manually select 2.4 band....
  7. SSD partition lock following Windows Update (11-14-19)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD partition lock following Windows Update (11-14-19): A customer brought a Lenovo E580 into our shop last week that wouldn't boot windows 10 after a windows update failed to install. HDD Info: Mushkin Source SSD 1tb On boot, the Windows 10 loading screen appears, sits for roughly 15 minutes and then BSOD with an "Unknown...
  8. i just updated on 9/14/19

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i just updated on 9/14/19: i cannot access email, calendar, pictures, feedback to Microsoft. I can open the app store, but that has not been any help. I have the latest update (which seems to be the source of the problem) What do i do now????...
  9. Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working

Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working: So my ASUS ROG GL502V keyboard stopped working after a windows update - device manager shows warning symbol on the Asus Numpad driver with code 19 (error in registry). I have run sfc / scannow with nothing found - checked registry folder...
  10. keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19)

keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19): keyboard on my dell laptop has stopped working. Initially device manager code was 19 , after trying to uninstall keyboard and restart code changed twice. once to code 12 then code 10. Now , it shows error code 10. I can't type much since I am using on screen keyboard....