Windows 10: keyboard num/caps/scrl lock leds off

Discus and support keyboard num/caps/scrl lock leds off in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After a clean win 10 pro install, the leds don't come on until I unplug/plug the keyboard.Tried uninstalling board, usb, disabling fast start. No luck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WalterPinski, Apr 3, 2019.

1. keyboard num/caps/scrl lock leds off

After a clean win 10 pro install, the leds don't come on until I unplug/plug the keyboard.Tried uninstalling board, usb, disabling fast start. No luck.

:)

WalterPinski, Apr 3, 2019

2. Caps Lock/Num Lock/Scroll lock LED lights is off

Since the Windows 10 fall creator's update, ONLY my keyboard's Caps Lock, num lock, and scroll LED lights can't be turned on. It will still work however, but it's troubling me since i can't see whenever my caps lock is on. If possible, no regristy fix
    please.

jonathan A 27, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Caps Lock/Num Lock/Scroll lock LED lights is off

Hi Jonathan,

One of the possible reasons why you're experiencing issues with turning on the LED lights for the Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll lock keys on your device might be due to an incompatible keyboard driver.
    For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the automated troubleshooter for devices and hardware. To do so, visit this link,
    click on Find and fix problems with devices and hardware and then follow the prompts.

If the same issue persists, we suggest manually installing the latest keyboard driver for your device. This article
    published by Andre Da Costa will walk you through on how to download the latest driver from your device's manufacturer website. Follow the steps under How to find and download drivers from the manufacturers website.

Update us with the results.

Darleen Pen, Apr 3, 2019
  4. keyboard num/caps/scrl lock leds off

Is there a way to show whether CAPS LOCK and NUM LOCK are enabled in Windows 10?

I realize these are toggles but I'm wondering if there is a way to show, perhaps in the task bar, whether or not NUM LOCK is on and similarly for CAPS LOCK. My keyboard does not have any LED's for this purpose.

RamziKhoury, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

keyboard num/caps/scrl lock leds off

1. keyboard num/caps/scrl lock leds off - Similar Threads - keyboard num caps

2. Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off: This started when i was typing someting so maybe it's a key combination. I've tried pretty much everything to turn it off except go into the registry because i'm not comfortable with messing with that, I'm on a windows 11 desktop with an HP motherboard, a rtx 3060 and a intel...
  3. Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off: This started when i was typing someting so maybe it's a key combination. I've tried pretty much everything to turn it off except go into the registry because i'm not comfortable with messing with that, I'm on a windows 11 desktop with an HP motherboard, a rtx 3060 and a intel...
  4. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  5. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  6. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  7. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  8. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  9. Wireless keyboard with Caps Lock LED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless keyboard with Caps Lock LED: My Windows version is 1909. Can anyone recommend a wireless keyboard, preferable with UK layout, that has a Caps Lock LED. I am fed up with passwords failing because caps lock is on/off. You would think that Windows 10 would have on-screen indication that Caps Lock is on -...
  10. An issue with num lock and caps lock.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An issue with num lock and caps lock.: I think this is the right place to putt this, but whenever I press caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock, it shows the icon on the screen. I've had this computer (Acer Nitro 5) for a year, and it's always done it. When I play a game and a button is mapped to caps lock, it gets...