Windows 10: Keyboard numbers no alpha

Discus and support Keyboard numbers no alpha in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer has been shut down for about 3 week. Runs win 10. Trying to start it and with 2 different keyboards and with on screen keyboard my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dean475, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Dean475 Win User

Keyboard numbers no alpha

My computer has been shut down for about 3 week. Runs win 10. Trying to start it and with 2 different keyboards and with on screen keyboard my password space will accept numbers but no alpha characters. Any ideas??

:)

Dean475, Aug 10, 2018

2. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Evolve Alpha Testing This Month!

Keyboard numbers no alpha [​IMG]

Here’s a handy step-by-step guide for your shot at the Evolve Big Alpha:
    • Go to EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha
    • Enter this code: 11197-10708-89072 (It is a multi-use code, act fast!)
    • Enter your name and email confirmation
    • Select your platform preference
    If you did it in time, you will see a message saying that you successfully registered for a chance to participate in the Big Alpha.

IMPORTANT: Save the information on that page. We will not be contacting you with additional confirmation of your registration. Selected participants will be sent an email when keys are distributed.

The following countries are unable to participate in Big Alpha due to internet infrastructure issues: http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/203655536-What-Countries-is-the-Big-Alpha-Not-Available-In-

Mindweaver, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Keyboard numbers no alpha - Similar Threads - Keyboard numbers alpha

2. Numbers on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numbers on keyboard: Hello,I work at a company and we have purchased a couple Microsoft Surface Pros. We currently have windows 10 installed. In our company, when using the touch keyboard that automatically opens up when we try to type something we would like something like a numpad to show up....
  3. Numbers on keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numbers on keyboard: Hello,I work at a company and we have purchased a couple Microsoft Surface Pros. We currently have windows 10 installed. In our company, when using the touch keyboard that automatically opens up when we try to type something we would like something like a numpad to show up....
  4. Numbers on keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard not registering numbers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not registering numbers.: I have an issue with a machine that is running Windows 10. The machine is touch screen so I needed to use an external keyboard. However, I am not able to enter any numbers. The keyboard will only enter special characters. I've tried changing keyboards to see if either the...
  6. Keyboard not registering numbers.

Keyboard not registering numbers.: I have an issue with a machine that is running Windows 10. The machine is touch screen so I needed to use an external keyboard. However, I am not able to enter any numbers. The keyboard will only enter special characters. I've tried changing keyboards to see if either the...
  7. Keyboard Numbers problem!

Keyboard Numbers problem!: Since last update both my computers keyboard, numbers on the left side won't work!!!Very annoying!! Numbers on the top work ....Any ideas what happened?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-numbers-problem/611942ac-caca-4548-ae99-63d01b6ea0c3
  8. Keyboard Numbers problem!

Keyboard Numbers problem!: Since last update both my computers keyboard, numbers on the left side won't work!!!Very annoying!! Numbers on the top work ....Any ideas what happened?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-numbers-problem/611942ac-caca-4548-ae99-63d01b6ea0c3
  9. Keyboard Numbers

Keyboard Numbers: Recently my number keys have been inverted, like for example, 1 is my 5 key, 2 is my 6 key. Please help i'm desperate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-numbers/cd7cfa78-4584-4838-9736-916d52905671
  10. Number pad on keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number pad on keyboard: I am trying to use my keypad as a number pad since my new laptop does not include a number pad to the right of the keyboard. The numbers are there on the keys on the right hand, but I cannot figure out how to turn them on. The laptop uses Windows 10. Please advise....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no alpha IN KEYBORD