Windows 10: keyboard numbers not working after update.

Discus and support keyboard numbers not working after update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; some number keys the letter p and tab keys not working after update on a Vaio laptop .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by colinmarchant2, Apr 18, 2021.

1. keyboard numbers not working after update.

some number keys the letter p and tab keys not working after update on a Vaio laptop .

:)

colinmarchant2, Apr 18, 2021

2. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 18, 2021
  3. number two stuck on keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue might be happening because of the faulty device.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    3. What is the make and model number of the device?
    4. Is this issue happening on Laptop or desktop keyboard?
    5. Which Operating system is installed on your device?

Step 1: If the issue is causing with the faulty driver, run the Hardware Troubleshooter

1. Click on Start.
    2. Search for Troubleshoot and click on it.
    3. Click on Keyboard and Run the troubleshooter.
    You may also refer the article to
    fix issues related to keyboard in Windows

Step 2: You can also try with “Onscreen keyboard” to check the working of numeric key.

1. Open run command (Windows and R key), type in
      OSK.

2. Use the numeric 2 and check the status.
    If the issue is only with the specific numeric key (Number 2), I suggest you to check with the manufacturer for the further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

keyboard numbers not working after update.

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Hi,

Have you tried updating
    your mouse and keyboard driver? If not, we suggest you to do so. There is a possibility that the driver is not compatible with the new Windows 10 update. However, one
    of the workarounds that we suggest for your mouse and keyboard to work is to update the driver. If the symptom persist, you can run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On your search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Change the view to
      View all.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices
      and run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

keyboard numbers not working after update.

1. keyboard numbers not working after update. - Similar Threads - keyboard numbers working

2. Number Keyboard pad is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number Keyboard pad is not working: Number Keyboard Pad is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-keyboard-pad-is-not-working/bac0dedd-d3a1-4bac-9b47-af6936e694c1
  3. Number Keyboard pad is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number Keyboard pad is not working: Number Keyboard Pad is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-keyboard-pad-is-not-working/bac0dedd-d3a1-4bac-9b47-af6936e694c1
  4. Number keys on keyboard are not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number keys on keyboard are not working.: All the number keys my laptop keyboard stopped working except for the 5 and 6 keys. I can not find a solution to this problem. Can someone please help me?...
  5. Keyboard number pad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard number pad not working: I have a dell kb216, It's number pad is not working so I thought the keyboard maybe defective and connected it to an other device to see if it is defective, surprisingly it worked I tried restarting my device, changing usb ports etc I even reinstalled drivers. Please help....
  6. keyboard not working after update

keyboard not working after update: facing this problem from morning , i've tried all the process from device manager to regedit, restarting the system 'uninstalling drivers,nothing is working .can't type the whole time with virtual keyboard ....
  7. Keyboard not working after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard not working after update: I have been having this issue for many months now, where windows forces an update on my Laptop, which in turn somehow makes my built in keyboard not work anymore. Every time i have to restore it to the previous build and then it works again, this means that it is not a...
  8. Keyboard not working after update

Keyboard not working after update: I have been having this issue for many months now, where windows forces an update on my Laptop, which in turn somehow makes my built in keyboard not work anymore. Every time i have to restore it to the previous build and then it works again, this means that it is not a...
  9. Numbers on keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numbers on keyboard not working: Since yesterday my keyboard was not working properly, as in upon pressing the shift key, the symbols would not appear. I tried to fix this by using windows recovery, to no avail, these issues appeared as seen in the reliability window. And furthermore, I can only use numbers...
  10. Keyboard not working after updates?

Keyboard not working after updates?: Hey! Had the same keyboard for years, never had an issue with it, the other day my PC updated it's self (despite putting it off for weeks) and it broke a few things, none of my games were running, saying it didn't meet minimum requirements, so i just went and reverted back to...