Windows 10: keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK

Discus and support keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; CAN THIS BE FIXED OR DO I NEED A NEW COMPUTER? ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU GARY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by garyalford1, Nov 14, 2019.

1. keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK

CAN THIS BE FIXED OR DO I NEED A NEW COMPUTER? ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU GARY

:)

garyalford1, Nov 14, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Fresh Windows 10 Professional install on HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4

On a friends HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4 I am trying to install an OEm version of Windows 10 using the USB boot method. I find that the installation automatically installs the Home Edition and does not prompt for the license key for me to provide the
    Professional key. Please advise

Vinod Ponoth, Nov 14, 2019
  4. KLund1 Win User

keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

Thanks for the long reply! The effort is much appreciated!
    My responses in bold

Again many thanks.
    Any other thoughts or suggestions, from anyone??

KLund1, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK

1. keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK - Similar Threads - keyboard laptop type

2. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling: Hello there, I have a HP Envy SleekBook m6-k010dx laptop. As of a couple months ago, my laptop would randomly shut down once it hits 50% on the laptop. However, when the laptop is turned on and plugged in, the entire laptop stalls and doesn't boot up properly. I've done...
  3. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling: Hello there, I have a HP Envy SleekBook m6-k010dx laptop. As of a couple months ago, my laptop would randomly shut down once it hits 50% on the laptop. However, when the laptop is turned on and plugged in, the entire laptop stalls and doesn't boot up properly. I've done...
  4. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install Bluetooth in my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b109 touchsmart: My laptop has no Bluetooth since the beginning and I have head sets which can be connected only though Bluetooth, hence need assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-bluetooth-in-my-hp-pavilion/932a24bb-ed9d-403a-984e-ba50698219d6
  6. Micro Freezing on HP Envy M6 after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micro Freezing on HP Envy M6 after windows 10 install: I've been having Micro Freezing issues and blue screen stability issues since doing a fresh install of Windows 10 64bit on my hp Envy m6. I just can't seem to stop the micro Freezing. What ive done so far: Tried the old drivers Use driver booster to install the new...
  7. HP Envy Laptop -

HP Envy Laptop -: How do I TURNOFF the Touchpad?? HP Envy laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-laptop/c37915bf-15bf-4f00-bd1a-8d6f60b2728f
  8. HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD: Hi, I have an HP Envy TouchSmart that was upgraded with a SSD, and Win 10 some time ago by my son. There is no recovery partition on the SSD. He just dropped in the SSD and reinstalled Win 10 from a USB. The OEM HDD is long gone. I remember long ago upgrading from 8.1 to 10...
  9. HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD: Hi, I have an HP Envy TouchSmart that was upgraded with a SSD, and Win 10 some time ago by my son. There is no recovery partition on the SSD. He just dropped in the SSD and reinstalled Win 10 from a USB. The OEM HDD is long gone. I remember long ago upgrading from 8.1 to 10...
  10. Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update: I have an HP Envy x360 m6 laptop. Was working fine, did the creators update and now keyboard and touchpad don't work. External USB kb/m work fine. Things I have tried: System restore - doesnt see any point Restore to previous version - doesnt work Un-install/re-install /...