Windows 10: Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working

Discus and support Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to get regular keyboard back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lynnkunnick, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working

How to get regular keyboard back?

:)

lynnkunnick, Apr 7, 2019

2. touchscreen suddenly stopped

I was using my laptop and the touchscreen suddenly just stopped working. I have checked to make sure all the drivers are updated and they are, so any suggestions?

ShayMartin, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working

1. Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working - Similar Threads - Keyboard touchscreen laptop

2. my keyboard suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard suddenly stopped working.: My Keyboard suddenly stopped working, I have tried a few different things from reading on the internet. But i still cannot get it to work. The mouse works and the touch screen works...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly: This is kind of complicated, but I'm hoping someone has some insight.I have an All In One HP running Windows 10. Lately it's been doing some odd things -- gets unresponsive and requires a restart, which has always helped.Today the keyboard and mouse stopped working all of a...
  4. touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchscreen stopped working: touchscreen stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-stopped-working/e79e9709-a9bd-401e-978b-0a2d52b71174
  5. touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchscreen stopped working: touchscreen stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-stopped-working/e79e9709-a9bd-401e-978b-0a2d52b71174
  6. Laptop keyboard suddenly not working

Laptop keyboard suddenly not working: So I just booted up my laptop, and I couldn't sign in because the keyboard wasn't working. I managed to get the on screen keyboard up through ease of access to log in. So now I am stuck with using the on screen keyboard to type this. Going into control panel > hardware and...
  7. touchscreen of laptop stopped working

touchscreen of laptop stopped working: suddenly , the touch screen of my laptop has stopped working. on checking the device manager i found usb code 43 error, are both the things related https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-of-laptop-stopped-working/d87fcdcc-e7df-43ba-9427-c1b8e59b1d7f
  8. Touchscreen stopped working.

Touchscreen stopped working.: Good afternoon, After a recent upgrade the touchscreen on my XPS13 9360 stopped working. Around the same time the USB icon at the bottom of the screen started flashing when I turn the machine on. The touchscreen does not show up in the HID list. I have updated the driver...
  9. Touchscreen Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen Stopped Working: Hi, I have had my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga for just over a year. A few weeks ago, the touchscreen stopped responding. After an hour or so of using only the mousepad, the touchscreen started working again, and then it stopped again the next day. The touchscreen briefly worked...
  10. touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working

touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working: the touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working a few seconds after the computer starts. i did a system restore and it worked well for a few hours before it stopped working again. im not sure if this is because of the windows 10 updates. i mean, do i need to perform system...