Windows 10: keyboard on windows phone 10

Discus and support keyboard on windows phone 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi every time i turn my lumia phone off and on, tow languages (azerbaijani and arabic) are automatically added to the keyboard language. how can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arabidoz, Nov 18, 2018.

1. arabidoz Win User

keyboard on windows phone 10

hi every time i turn my lumia phone off and on, tow languages (azerbaijani and arabic) are automatically added to the keyboard language. how can i prevent this? i hard rest my phone and ... but did not work

:)

arabidoz, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 18, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

1. keyboard on windows phone 10 - Similar Threads - keyboard phone

2. Urdu keyboard has different buttons at different positions on my Samsung Phone and Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urdu keyboard has different buttons at different positions on my Samsung Phone and Windows PC: Hey, I hope you are well. This is driving my crazy lol, buttons are on different places on my phone and PC keyboards for urdu language Like Middle row first alphabet where you normally have A in English, In Urdu it has م on windows but on samsung phone it has ا Alif in urdu I...
  3. Urdu keyboard has different buttons at different positions on my Samsung Phone and Windows PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urdu keyboard has different buttons at different positions on my Samsung Phone and Windows PC: Hey, I hope you are well. This is driving my crazy lol, buttons are on different places on my phone and PC keyboards for urdu language Like Middle row first alphabet where you normally have A in English, In Urdu it has م on windows but on samsung phone it has ا Alif in urdu I...
  4. Keyboard doesn't work with Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard doesn't work with Phone Link: Hello. I'm a long time user of Phone Link one windows 10, and now 11 / Link to Windows on my old Pixel 2 XL, and now Galaxy s22 Ultra. Suddenly without any apparent warning, I'm now unable to use my keyboard with Phone Link/Link to Phone. I've restarted my phone and PC. I've...
  5. Keyboard doesn't work with Phone Link

Keyboard doesn't work with Phone Link: Hello. I'm a long time user of Phone Link one windows 10, and now 11 / Link to Windows on my old Pixel 2 XL, and now Galaxy s22 Ultra. Suddenly without any apparent warning, I'm now unable to use my keyboard with Phone Link/Link to Phone. I've restarted my phone and PC. I've...
  6. How do I fix keyboard problem with phone link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix keyboard problem with phone link?: When I use Phone Link to send or reply to a text message from my PC, I can't use the "p" key on my keyboard. All the other letters and symbols work. However, pressing "p" results in nothing. I do not receive an error message. My "p" works perfectly in all other programs. I am...
  7. How do I fix keyboard problem with phone link?

How do I fix keyboard problem with phone link?: When I use Phone Link to send or reply to a text message from my PC, I can't use the "p" key on my keyboard. All the other letters and symbols work. However, pressing "p" results in nothing. I do not receive an error message. My "p" works perfectly in all other programs. I am...
  8. Phone link in Win10 tablet mode - keyboard will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link in Win10 tablet mode - keyboard will not work: When I use my Surface Go running Win 10 in tablet mode the keyboard doesn't appear on screen to allow me to type messages. Works fine with keyboard attached. Phone link and Win 10 are fully up to date. If I attempt to manually activate the tablet keyboard, it pops up for a...
  9. Phone link in Win10 tablet mode - keyboard will not work

Phone link in Win10 tablet mode - keyboard will not work: When I use my Surface Go running Win 10 in tablet mode the keyboard doesn't appear on screen to allow me to type messages. Works fine with keyboard attached. Phone link and Win 10 are fully up to date. If I attempt to manually activate the tablet keyboard, it pops up for a...
  10. My front facing usb 3.0 port will charge my phone and recognize my keyboard but will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My front facing usb 3.0 port will charge my phone and recognize my keyboard but will not...: My front facing usb 3.0 port will charge my phone and recognize my keyboard but will not recognize my phone for data transfer. I am on windows 10 and all my drivers are up to date. All my other front facing ports are working properly and will transfer data with no problem....