Windows 10: Keyboard opening apps ete...

Discus and support Keyboard opening apps ete... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. How do I stop the keyboard from opening up Apps or when I am typing in the address bar some key combo open the start menu or locks the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Laduke, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Laduke Win User

Keyboard opening apps ete...

Hello.

How do I stop the keyboard from opening up Apps or when I am typing in the address bar some key combo open the start menu or locks the PC or opens the run ete.....I have disabled the windows key.

Thanks for your help

Lou01jjd

:)

Laduke, Jul 7, 2016

2. keyboard

Hello.

How do i stop the keyboard from opening up Apps or when I am typing in the address bar some key combo open the start menu or locks the PC or opens the run ete.....I have disabled the windows key.

Thanks for your help

Lou01jjd

JustinDionne, Jul 7, 2016
  3. Mail app won't open in Windows 10

I have the same issue. none of my apps open. only edge and settings. mail,calculator, the store...ets wont open. they seem to want to open and all of sudden are closed. all I can see is the window outline for a sec.

robertr0816, Jul 7, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Lou01jjd,

Welcome to the TenForums *Smile

Have you got sticky keys turned on by any chance? This can make you activate things unintentionally.

Keyboard opening apps ete... [​IMG]

philc43, Jul 7, 2016
  5. Laduke Win User
    Yes everything is off in that list

Laduke, Jul 7, 2016
  6. RWOne Win User
    RWOne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Keyboard opening apps ete... - Similar Threads - Keyboard opening apps

2. del;ete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    del;ete: HiCan i delete these programs?LIGHTS PARK SHOCKWAVE PLAYERCRYSTAL DISKTAP9.21.`2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete/4e70eadd-6704-4062-9f1c-ef8f10b0ee4d
  3. del;ete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    del;ete: HiCan i delete these programs?LIGHTS PARK SHOCKWAVE PLAYERCRYSTAL DISKTAP9.21.`2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete/4e70eadd-6704-4062-9f1c-ef8f10b0ee4d
  4. del;ete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Opening Win10 Apps Using Keyboard Hotkeys

Opening Win10 Apps Using Keyboard Hotkeys: I'm trying to find my Windows Apps and open them using my keyboard's hotkeys. I came here instead of the Logitech forums since my question is more about file paths. I'm using a Logitech K350 keyboard, and I'm trying to get a hotkey to open the Windows 10 Spotify app. Under...
  6. app will not open

app will not open: YI app will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-will-not-open/aaa450b5-e78e-4db9-b5cd-0c05f61664b3
  7. Opening an app opens the app store instead.

Opening an app opens the app store instead.: I am trying to open an app that I have on xbox ultimate but when I click on the app it opens the app store instead on the gaming services page. I have tried reinstalling gaming services. This appears to be intermittent as it's happened before and a couple of restarts...
  8. Tool to convert ETE files to VCE

Tool to convert ETE files to VCE: Hi Guys, So i was searching on the net but couldn't find any free tool to convert ETE files to VCE. Do you guys have any suggestions where i can simply convert those files. Thank you very much for the effort i appreciated it. Sincerely. Soufyan 124528
  9. Tool to convert ETE files to VCE

in Windows 10 Support
    Tool to convert ETE files to VCE: Hi Guys, So i was searching on the net but couldn't find any free tool to convert ETE files to VCE. Do you guys have any suggestions where i can simply convert those files. Thank you very much for the effort i appreciated it. Sincerely. Soufyan 124528
  10. Keyboard not working and what to do if the keyboard is not working and open app data and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard not working and what to do if the keyboard is not working and open app data and...: what to do if the keyboard is not working and open app data and also keyboard not woking when you press space it says restore move size minimize maximize and close...