Windows 10: Keyboard or mouse problem ?

Discus and support Keyboard or mouse problem ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all. So for the few past days i've been having the most frustrating problem. My mouse and keyboard feels like it's not responding correctly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Razer94, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Razer94 Win User

Keyboard or mouse problem ?

Hello all.

So for the few past days i've been having the most frustrating problem. My mouse and keyboard feels like it's not responding correctly. Keyboard just sort of stops when i'm writing something or playing a game, but it works again the moment i press key again. It's sort of the same with mouse which sometimes don't respond to my "click" and sometimes when i press mouse button it "double clicks". This doesn't happen only when playing games but when i'm browsing internet and other stuff.. I tried literally everything, deleting updates and reinstalling new ones, plugging into other ports, deleting razer synapse..

I looked into device manager and is this normal ? The keyboard is in mouse tab and mouse is in the keyboard tab.

http://shrani.si/f/2D/aF/3bWlC1EK/1/miskatipk.png

:)

Razer94, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard or mouse problem ?

1. Keyboard or mouse problem ? - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse problem

2. Have a problem with my mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a problem with my mouse and keyboard.: My mouse and keyboard are both mechanically perfectly fine, but for some reason, after about 10 mins of playing a game they will both completely freeze, and i have to manually turn my computer off and on, and the cycle continues. I'm thinking its a driver problem, but I'm not...
  3. Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems

Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems: I have a Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Laptop. I have a Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. I have a Viewsonic LED 1080p Full HD montior. When connecting the monitor to the laptop there is a lag time on the monitor. There is an even more significant lag with the mouse and keyboard....
  4. mouse and keyboard

mouse and keyboard: why is my mouse and keyboard not working, all of a sudden? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard/4d3a0dd9-0370-424a-adc7-47beb55ef79b
  5. keyboard and mouse

keyboard and mouse: keyboard and mouse do not work after a refresh. I cannot log into the computer because I cannot get the keyboard and mouse to be recognized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse/90481efd-1ddb-4362-b715-1e29160b780f
  6. Mouse and Keyboard problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard problems: I have been using a wired mouse on my laptop but it doesnt let me click while using the keyboard. Like in a video game I cant walk and click at the same time, I have looked in so many places. Nothing works. Im using the laptop built in keyboard, with a wired mouse. On windows...
  7. windows 10 keyboard and mouse problems

windows 10 keyboard and mouse problems: Recently, my keyboard and mouse became very slow in response. I type very fast, and it is very annoying. the mouse is also affected. It takes forever to scroll down a web page. What's wrong, and can it be fixed? Have already checked the filters - they are off....
  8. mouse and keyboard

mouse and keyboard: when I turn on my asus laptop which has windows 10 installed, it doesn't ask for password but directly turns on and take me to the desktop. But then leftclick of touchpad doesn't work, External USB mouse works just fine. but then i have to press ctrl+alt+del to sign out. Now...
  9. Having problems with my mouse and my keyboard.

Having problems with my mouse and my keyboard.: So my laptop does this annoying thing where if I'm pressing a button on my keyboard, my mouse won't allow me to click anything. I can move it around on the screen, but it won't click. This is very frustrating while playing games. I thought it might just be a problem with my...
  10. Keyboard & Mouse

Keyboard & Mouse: Hi, Keyboard and mouse only work in USB 3.0 ports, except when in BIOS where they only work in USB 2.0. Have to switch ports whenever I want to enter BIOS. Also PC will not boot if K&M are in USB 2.0. Any suggestions? 110774