Windows 10: Keyboard P2Standar Toshiba Notebook

Discus and support Keyboard P2Standar Toshiba Notebook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot type @. I have tried Ctrl Alt 2 and has not result I have tried Shift 2 and neither. Can someone help me, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M Isabeldel Pozo1, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Keyboard P2Standar Toshiba Notebook

I cannot type @. I have tried Ctrl Alt 2 and has not result I have tried Shift 2 and neither. Can someone help me, please

:)

M Isabeldel Pozo1, Dec 18, 2018

2. keyboard not working after upgrading notebook to Windows 10

Hi Anil,

Before we assist you, we would like to know the below information.

• Have you installed all the pending updates for Windows 10?

• Which is the Windows 10 build running on the Notebook?

Please some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if you are able to fix the keyboard issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to
    install ATK drivers
    , also install Windows 8.1 chipset drivers from the same link and check.

https://www.asus.com/Notebooks/X102BA/HelpDesk_Download/

Method 2: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type "Troubleshooting"
      in the Search box from the desktop and click "Troubleshooting".

• Click on "View all" from the left pane and select "Hardware and Devices".

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 3: Uninstall keyboard driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Keyboard.

• Right on the Keyboard driver
      and click on Uninstall.

After uninstalling the keyboard Drivers, suggest you to manually install the Keyboard Drivers.

• Right-click the
      Start button and choose Device Manager.

• Once in Device Manager locate all devices with a yellow exception mark in front of them. In case of not working keyboards they are most-likely located under Human Interface Devices (HID) and keyboards.

• Under keyboards right-click a keyboard with a yellow exception mark.

• Then choose Update Driver Software.

• Then choose Browse my computer for driver software.

• Then choose Let me Pick from a List of Device Drivers.

• Then choose HID Keyboard Device.

• Click on Next and wait for the installation to complete, there should be no error code!

• Unfold the Human Interface Devices category.

Hope this helps. If the issue persists, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Keyboard P2Standar Toshiba Notebook

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard P2Standar Toshiba Notebook

1. Keyboard P2Standar Toshiba Notebook - Similar Threads - Keyboard P2Standar Toshiba

2. toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows: Keyboard works in setup, but once Windows is running the Keyboards and Track Pad stop working.I tried connecting a wired USB Mouse and Keyboard, does not work with windows. No Keys work.Can't get into safe mode, because you need to log on to ask for safe mode.This user did...
  3. toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows: Keyboard works in setup, but once Windows is running the Keyboards and Track Pad stop working.I tried connecting a wired USB Mouse and Keyboard, does not work with windows. No Keys work.Can't get into safe mode, because you need to log on to ask for safe mode.This user did...
  4. toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Toshiba Notebook touchpad no longer works - driver disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Notebook touchpad no longer works - driver disappeared.: Hi My touchpad in Toshiba Notebook stopped working recently and in the Device Manager there no longer seem to be a driver for the touchpad. How do I get/download a new driver or fix the problem? Also, I am running windows 8.1....
  6. Toshiba Notebook touchpad no longer works - driver disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Notebook touchpad no longer works - driver disappeared.: Hi My touchpad in Toshiba Notebook stopped working recently and in the Device Manager there no longer seem to be a driver for the touchpad. How do I get/download a new driver or fix the problem? Also, I am running windows 8.1....
  7. keyboard on toshiba sattelite c855d-s5351

keyboard on toshiba sattelite c855d-s5351: I started with a keyboard not registering all the characters. I changed the keyboard and now I cant type anything. it shows that its installed and working fine. I tried updating the driver and uninstalled as well with no results. can someone help me with this problem. I...
  8. No Keyboard Functionality on Toshiba Laptop

No Keyboard Functionality on Toshiba Laptop: Someone gave me a laptop to fix up. The exact model is the Toshiba Satellite P755-S5260. It's original operating system was Windows 7 but the owner upgraded it to Windows 10. I was able to get it working again by removing and reconnecting the battery and then using Reset this...
  9. Server installation on my 584GB Toshiba Harman/Kardon Notebook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server installation on my 584GB Toshiba Harman/Kardon Notebook?: Hi there, I would like to be advised about -Server VB installation on my win10 64bit home edition Toshiba HARMAN/KARDON 584GB Notebook. My pc system processor: intel (R) core i7 2670QM, CPU at 2.20GHZ, 8GHZ RAM. Is my pc system adequate to install and run VB, without...
  10. Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop: Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop Ever since I would say, the past upgrade for Windows 10, my mom's Acer desktop's keyboard has been really laggy. For example, when I go to wake it from sleep to unlock it, the keyboard's Number lock and Caps lock keys do not want to light up....