Windows 10: keyboard pointer cannot move left and right

Discus and support keyboard pointer cannot move left and right in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my mini keyboard pointer cannot move to the left or right,why. before it was working fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CheeSimvoon, Oct 27, 2020.

1. keyboard pointer cannot move left and right

my mini keyboard pointer cannot move to the left or right,why. before it was working fine.

:)

CheeSimvoon, Oct 27, 2020

2. Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Oct 27, 2020
  4. keyboard pointer cannot move left and right

MOUSE POINTER-SIZE-BRIGHTNESS-VISIBILITY

Or, if you like to see how to do it in Windows 7:

1. Start button (bottom left)
    2. Control Panel
    3. Hardware and sound
    4. Mouse
    5. The Pointers tab
    6. Under scheme, select the pointer you want
    I use the Windows Black Extra Large

A suggestion:

on the Pointer options tab

Check the box next to automatically move the pointer to the default button

Canadian Tech, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

keyboard pointer cannot move left and right

1. keyboard pointer cannot move left and right - Similar Threads - keyboard pointer cannot

2. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  3. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  4. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  5. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  6. Mouse move unequal right to left

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse move unequal right to left: hello, For some time now, I have observed that my mouse does not go through the same distance from left to right. one could say that the speed cdovered is inegal on both sides causing a very strange imbalance.And that there is a discrepancy of speed on this axis that I...
  7. Cannot move taskbar to left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot move taskbar to left: Split from this thread.Is there a way of going back to the other windows? I can't move my taskbar to the left side. And I am so used to it being there. I now have to use the hiding bar. ugh.thanks...
  8. Cannot move taskbar to left

Cannot move taskbar to left: Split from this thread.Is there a way of going back to the other windows? I can't move my taskbar to the left side. And I am so used to it being there. I now have to use the hiding bar. ugh.thanks...
  9. Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right.: I am running three monitors prior to today I was able to move my mouse from the center monitor to the right or to the left. I can only move my mouse from center to the right and to get to the left monitor Need help in fixing this...
  10. Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner: Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse pointer....