Windows 10: Keyboard preferences problem

Discus and support Keyboard preferences problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So recently, I factory resetted my computer. And the problem I have been encountering with is even though I didn't choose english malaysia as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by istoleyourcola, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Keyboard preferences problem

So recently, I factory resetted my computer. And the problem I have been encountering with is even though I didn't choose english malaysia as my display language nor my keyboard preferences, it just appears in the tab and I can't seem to remove it in my settings. I need help for it ASAP since I'm struggling about this in my studies as its frustrating me out.

:)

istoleyourcola, Jul 12, 2021

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Keyboard preferences problem

Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard preferences problem

1. Keyboard preferences problem - Similar Threads - Keyboard preferences problem

2. Cannot remove keyboard from existing preferred language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove keyboard from existing preferred language: Hello , I am Rajneesh from Gasco IncI have Portuguese installed since I want the regional format to be the Portuguese one.However, it forces me to have the Portuguese keyboard which I have no interest in, and cannot delete...
  3. Cannot remove keyboard from existing preferred language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove keyboard from existing preferred language: Hello , I am Rajneesh from Gasco IncI have Portuguese installed since I want the regional format to be the Portuguese one.However, it forces me to have the Portuguese keyboard which I have no interest in, and cannot delete...
  4. Language Preferences and Keyboards Bugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Preferences and Keyboards Bugged: I have a somewhat baffling issue. I have to use more than 10 different input methods for typing in different languages on my home PC and Surface since I need them for work. My devices share their keyboards due to my account synchronising. Though the device language is always...
  5. Language Preferences and Keyboards Bugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Preferences and Keyboards Bugged: I have a somewhat baffling issue. I have to use more than 10 different input methods for typing in different languages on my home PC and Surface since I need them for work. My devices share their keyboards due to my account synchronising. Though the device language is always...
  6. Language Preferences and Keyboards Bugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 sound preference problem

Windows 10 sound preference problem: Hi, I have a small USB-powered speaker set and one of those USB 7.1 headsets. I frequently use both devices when I play a game and also watch Netflix, so I use the "app volume device preferences" feature. I use the headset as my default audio device. I mainly use the...
  8. Region pop up windows and language preference problems.

Region pop up windows and language preference problems.: Hello guys. Please help me to solve these two issues. Thanks. Problem 1: Font doesn't match with pop-up windows. (How can I fix it back?) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The rest of the pop up windows are normal. [ATTACH] Problem 2: The language preference becomes 3 but I only...
  9. Keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard problem: Hello I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series laptop with windows 10. My F1-F12 keys to change screen brightness, change volume, skip and play songs, etc . are no longer working. I saw an answer back in 2013 I tried it and it didn't work. Help would be much appreciated....
  10. keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard problem: hi my laptop keyboard is not functioning properly. Everytime to type i have to press left control key otherwise it does not type at all rather opens different windows. its very difficult as i am a research student. please help. what should i do?...