Windows 10: Keyboard Print Screen

Discus and support Keyboard Print Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have had to replace my keyboard and Print Screen does not work. It is a Logitech, K235 on underside, wireless. Otherwise is working ok. Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by James1093, Feb 17, 2021.

1. James1093 Win User

Keyboard Print Screen

Have had to replace my keyboard and Print Screen does not work.
    It is a Logitech, K235 on underside, wireless.
    Otherwise is working ok.
    Is there any windows tweak to make it work ?
    My version is 10.0.19041 Build 19041

:)

James1093, Feb 17, 2021

2. logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable

its still a mystery why i cant use print screen even after go through all other steps. so for now, ill have to use my pc's main keyboard to take screenshot. why i have second keyboard, dont ask lol. see, in snipping shot these keys dont work to take screenshot

Keyboard Print Screen [​IMG]

Pathfinder, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Keyboard shortcut for Screen Print in Windows 10.

Hi,

You could face this issue due to corrupt our outdated Keyboard Driver. I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps you.

What is the make and model of your computer?

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in Search.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    Move to next method if you still face this issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Keyboard driver from manufacturer’s website.

Follow these steps to Uninstall Keyboard driver.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Keyboard driver and expand it.
    • Right click on the Keyboard driver and select Uninstall.
    I suggest you to download the latest keyboard drivers from the manufacturers website.

Please reply with the required information and the results. I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Keyboard Print Screen

Print screen only prints last copied material

Hi Noor,

Your question does not contain all the required information need us to help you.

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Are you able to save the print screen to any applications? Example: Paint or Microsoft Word.

• How are you trying to accessing the print screen option?

If you have a print screen button (PrtScn) in the keyboard, I suggest you to use the same and verify the result. You may also try taking the print screen for a particular window by pressing Alt + PrtScn button and verify the result.

Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard Print Screen

1. Keyboard Print Screen - Similar Threads - Keyboard Print Screen

2. Keyboard right arrow button activates Print Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard right arrow button activates Print Screen: Hi,Whenever I click the right arrow button print screen Light Shot in my case is activated. I have tried lots of ways but nothing helps. Prints creen settings in Ease of access won't help for example.If in i write this in Notepad++:"aaaaaaaaabaaaaaa"and place the cursor after...
  3. Unable to Print Screen with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Print Screen with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard: There is no print screen button on the keyboard.When I press the F12 key, I get a cursor that looks like it is clipping something, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere after I clip.I'm not even trying to use the clipping tool, I use Snaggit to take screenshots, but the...
  4. Unable to Print Screen with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Print Screen with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard: There is no print screen button on the keyboard.When I press the F12 key, I get a cursor that looks like it is clipping something, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere after I clip.I'm not even trying to use the clipping tool, I use Snaggit to take screenshots, but the...
  5. Keyboard QHG-000047 Print Screen Button Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard QHG-000047 Print Screen Button Missing: I bought a QHG-00047 keyboard and mouse, the stupid keyboard doesnt have a print screen button, it does have a useless emoji key!. I found a thread that suggests you can re-program keys with the microsoft mouse and keyboard centre.... but I cannot work it out how to do that....
  6. Print Screen Button not on new keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Screen Button not on new keyboard: I just bought a Microsoft Buetooth Desktop QHG-00025 Keyboard and Mouse set, and there is no Print Screen key. The Windows + FN + Space does not work either. I need to know how to take a screenshot with this keyboard. I used Windows + Print Screen every day many times, please...
  7. Print Screen Button not on new keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen Button not on new keyboard: I just bought a Microsoft Buetooth Desktop QHG-00025 Keyboard and Mouse set, and there is no Print Screen key. The Windows + FN + Space does not work either. I need to know how to take a screenshot with this keyboard. I used Windows + Print Screen every day many times, please...
  8. Print Screen Button not on new keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Print Screen Button not on new keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Screen Button not on new keyboard: I just bought a Microsoft Buetooth Desktop QHG-00001 Keyboard and there is no Print Screen key. The Windows + FN + Space does not work either. I need to know how to take a screenshot with this keyboard. Using the Snipping Tool is annoying and takes forever. Please...
  10. Print screen shortcut for non full size keyboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    Print screen shortcut for non full size keyboard?: I use dropbox for screenshots with the print screen button, i just got a new keyboard and it doesnt have that button, i got the logitech program so i can remap keys but print screen is not an option The snip tool wont work since it doesnt automatically save to dropbox the...