Windows 10: Keyboard problem about laptop windows 10

Discus and support Keyboard problem about laptop windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 1Whenever I try to type something the number 0 automatically starts to show continuously on the display where I am about to write.So how can I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tyseer#, Sep 21, 2022.

1. tyseer# Win User

Keyboard problem about laptop windows 10

1Whenever I try to type something the number 0 automatically starts to show continuously on the display where I am about to write.So how can I fix this? 2Whenever I am watching YouTube video it automatically skips and again starts from the starting Thanks for your kind time please let me how can I fix these issues !

:)

tyseer#, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Keyboard problem about laptop windows 10

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Keyboard problem about laptop windows 10

1. Keyboard problem about laptop windows 10 - Similar Threads - Keyboard problem laptop

2. Laptop keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard problem: Ok so this problem is pretty weird butThis does not persist all the time but randomly when this happens, it does;When I press any other keys while holding W, they dont work it makes a beep soundI cannot press S, and the keyboard keeps holding the button S when i am physically...
  3. Keyboard problem about laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard problem about laptop windows 10: 1Whenever I try to type something the number 0 automatically starts to show continuously on the display where I am about to write.So how can I fix this? 2Whenever I am watching YouTube video it automatically skips and again starts from the starting Thanks for your kind time...
  4. Keyboard problem about laptop windows 10

Keyboard problem about laptop windows 10: 1Whenever I try to type something the number 0 automatically starts to show continuously on the display where I am about to write.So how can I fix this? 2Whenever I am watching YouTube video it automatically skips and again starts from the starting Thanks for your kind time...
  5. laptop keyboard problem

laptop keyboard problem: my laptop's keyboard was acting weird. whenever i click the search box,my keyboaard just spams a letter like"----------------------------------------------------". and it stops when i hit the keyboard slightly. now today, when i turned on my laptop, it started beeping...
  6. Problem with keyboards laptop and plug in. Windows 10.

Problem with keyboards laptop and plug in. Windows 10.: Basic configuration: MSI Laptop 2020, Windows 10, laptop keyboard and USB Keyboard. Issues identical on both keyboards.A week ago my keyboard started swapping keys see below. This didn't happen on start up, but hours into using I didn't keep track of the time. I should have...
  7. Problem with keyboards laptop and plug in. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with keyboards laptop and plug in. Windows 10.: Basic configuration: MSI Laptop 2020, Windows 10, laptop keyboard and USB Keyboard. Issues identical on both keyboards.A week ago my keyboard started swapping keys see below. This didn't happen on start up, but hours into using I didn't keep track of the time. I should have...
  8. Problem with keyboards laptop and plug in. Windows 10.

9. Keyboard problem on laptop

Keyboard problem on laptop: One day suddenly some of my number key and alt key Weren't working on my laptop. Some days after the keys werepressing automatically. And now The number of keys not working is increasing day by day! What should I do? Please help...
  10. Laptop keyboard problem

Laptop keyboard problem: So I accidentally pressed a key out of panic to finish my last minute research paper. Now my laptop keyboard keys isn’t working unless i press it hard. What should i do?...