Windows 10: keyboard problem since update windows 10 vir 1903

Discus and support keyboard problem since update windows 10 vir 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am using asus rog gl 552vx after update windows 10 version 1903 i face issue on my laptop keyboard.some keys r working and some are not,please give a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rupamsannyashi, Oct 19, 2019.

1. keyboard problem since update windows 10 vir 1903

i am using asus rog gl 552vx after update windows 10 version 1903 i face issue on my laptop keyboard.some keys r working and some are not,please give a update on this problem. ihope other some people also in this trouble.

:)

rupamsannyashi, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 19, 2019
  4. keyboard problem since update windows 10 vir 1903

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

keyboard problem since update windows 10 vir 1903

1. keyboard problem since update windows 10 vir 1903 - Similar Threads - keyboard problem since

2. Windows 10 (x64, 1903) not updating since September...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 (x64, 1903) not updating since September...: Hope I'm posting in the right place. Windows has failed to install updates for three months now, and I've researched the problem for hours and hours on my own. I've searched through lots of forums and lots of different sites. Today I tried to find a fix for things once and...
  3. Windows update to 1903 since 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to 1903 since 1809: I face this problem three times, actually my system is running slow and I don't know the reason, but I am sure it is a software problem. every time I try to download or update to the latest version of Windows, that is, 1903. We are offering this update to compatible devices,...
  4. Windows 10 1903 update problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 update problems: Ever since i updated my vaio laptop to windows 10 1903, none of my programs are opening, the start button doesn’t work, i have no network, and it is telling me that apps have been blocked by an administrator (which is not true as I am the administrator). Please help....
  5. Windows 10 update 1903 (18362.267) touch keyboard problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update 1903 (18362.267) touch keyboard problems: I just updated Windows on my work tablet this week and it has changed my touch keyboard. My job requires me to input numbers into an Excel spreadsheet. Since I do this while walking around, I use the touch keyboard set to the numeric keyboard. Now, whenever I switch focus...
  6. Shutdown problems since upgrading to 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown problems since upgrading to 1903: I recently installed upgrade 1903 to Windows 10 on my Dell Latitude and to my Surface 3 Professional. Since the upgrade the Dell latitude takes 20 minutes or more to fully shut down. The Surface is running fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated....
  7. Search not working since windows 10 update 1903

in Cortana
    Search not working since windows 10 update 1903: Since the May update, my search is intermittently blank. Unresponsive. I found one article that said to delete my antivirus and then reinstall. That worked for about a day. Not sure what is happening with these update. Tried trouble shooting and nothing. Help....
  8. Computer will not sleep since Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not sleep since Windows 10 1903 update: My computer refuses to sleep since updated to Windows 10 1903. I've read up and followed other suggestions but the computer will not go to sleep. When I say I have tried everything I have. I come back to the computer after several hours and it is not asleep. If I'm lucky...
  9. Clipboard problem since 1903 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard problem since 1903 Update: Hi - Since updating to W10 1903 I have been experiencing a problem with clipboard. Lets say I have say two pieces of text saved on my clipboard, I go to an email and use Win-V to paste the first into the subject line, that always works fine. Sometimes the cursor then...
  10. Microsoft account problem popup since 1903 Update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account problem popup since 1903 Update: I updated to 1903 a few days ago without issue. Yesterday and again tonight after booting to desktop I saw a notification pop up We need to fix your Microsoft account (your password has probably been changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings" [img]...