Windows 10: keyboard problem - too much choices

Discus and support keyboard problem - too much choices in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! If I click In taskbar on the language icon I see: [img] if I select the last item the dead key sequences doesn't work. How to remove this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Erhy, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Erhy Win User

keyboard problem - too much choices

Hello!
    If I click In taskbar on the language icon I see:

keyboard problem - too much choices [​IMG]

if I select the last item the dead key sequences doesn't work.

How to remove this item?
    with the language settings this item is not listed.

Thank you for tips

with Windows 10 Version 1909 (10.0.18363 Build 18363)

:)

2. Mussels Win User

Keyboard choices, advice please

Inb4 bumblebee and her massive rants on mechanical keyboards, YES IM GOING MECHANICAL.

The current choice is the Razer Black widow ultimate.

It has a list of things i really want.

• Black keyboard
    • Blue LED
    • Mechanical switches
    • USB port
    • USB soundcard built in (for LAN use - not a neccesity)
    • Easy to use Macro keys
    • Standard key layout - i HATE keyboards where its altered, or the keys are a different size to normal.
    • Compact size - keyboards that are three feet wide due to 5 rows of G keys and 12 feet tall due to an LCD are out. this thing has to fit on cramped desks at LAN events.
    • Media Keys are a must
    Things i dont like
    • Price
    • Noisy keys - hell they advertise its as loud as a mouse click, that worries me. a lot.
    • Media keys are controlled through a Fn key. its ok, but i prefer dedicated keys.

So, does anyone have any alternatives that i can buy in australia, that meet my requirements?

edit: G19 is ruled out due to it requiring external power. so please dont suggest it. (yes, i know its not mechanical - but its a similar price range)

Mussels, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 21, 2020
  4. keyboard problem - too much choices

Keyboard choices, advice please

I love mechanical keys. I still use a Model M keyboard. I suggest that. The keys are noisy like all mechanical keyboards, but it is worth it. FYI I bet the Razor new mechanical keyboard is noisy! I suggest the Model M with quiettouch. http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/customizer.html

PVTCaboose1337, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

keyboard problem - too much choices

1. keyboard problem - too much choices - Similar Threads - keyboard problem too

2. This is getting to be too much--all the daily problems!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is getting to be too much--all the daily problems!: Hello, I have researched how & why the screen reverts to the screensaver continuously now. It just began doing this to me. While trying to read or do any task, the screen I am using flips to the screensaver. Why in the world is this happening now? I see that others have been...
  3. This is getting to be too much--all the daily problems!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is getting to be too much--all the daily problems!: Hello, I have researched how & why the screen reverts to the screensaver continuously now. It just began doing this to me. While trying to read or do any task, the screen I am using flips to the screensaver. Why in the world is this happening now? I see that others have been...
  4. Too much music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too much music: My music folder is too big for my 5tb, is there a way to have the same music file on 2 hard drives?Or do I need to get a larger drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-music/fe615850-7eaf-4c75-8f94-be13665a5e2d
  5. Too much music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much music: My music folder is too big for my 5tb, is there a way to have the same music file on 2 hard drives?Or do I need to get a larger drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-music/fe615850-7eaf-4c75-8f94-be13665a5e2d
  6. Too much music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Too much gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much gaming?: Normally I only play a couple hours a day after work. Since I'm on vacation I have a little more time and I've noticed a couple things.... My xbox controller will shut off if I double-tap A and then my AIO fans (Corsair H150i Pro) will ramp up. The temps are stable and the...
  8. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  9. Too much bass

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much bass: Windows 10 with Headset bass set so high audio is distorted 163464
  10. Too much contact?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too much contact?: Is it just me, or does it seem like Microsoft has far too many automatic contacts. My wife gets an email every day telling her to change the name of a file that doesn't exist. Every few hours I get a pop up telling me there are issues with my new password. I only changed my...